Close
One second...

Penquins Need Love Too!

• by Meok
  • posted Aug 28, 2005
  • 36 Comments

Yeh, I saw so many pandas and such I figured I represent a favorite animal of mine =) Penquins Rock!

Watch this
daviedunker

ROFL, i'm lovig that GO PENGUINS!!!

(and polar bears too, let's not forget)

spencewatts

The lines look kinda un cleaned, but I like that style. 5!

vindicated_xanadu

yeah theyre kinda jagged but i kbnow how tahts goes...i like the design but i dont really like the sign...it seems lopsided to me.

Meok

I think your seeing things lol.. It is infact a rectangle rotated lol curves are nonexistent :)

daahhling

i think it'd be better without the sign. it takes away from the cuteness.

jeffiner

im pretty sure vindicated xanadu meant that the words on the sign aren't balanced, not that the outline of the sign is...curved

quoperate

I heart ___ shirts are a disease upon our land! We must work together to find a cure. or at least an imunization dies

melo

no no, leave the sign. if u took it off, it would just be cute , and then worthy of a one. but i think we're all sick of panda shirts.

PsychicBacon

I'm sick of pandas and penguins. Really. In fact I think I've seen a shirt design that had a panda holding a sign that said "Love Pandas not Penguins." Enough is enough folks. Pick new animals to saturate threadless with.

Meok

ive yet to see a penquin shirt really thats y i picked them :)

Iwouldbejosh
Iwouldbejosh profile pic Alumni

There has been at least one penguin shirt printed already. I have nothing against any animal as long as it's done well.

WallsReallyWork

Penguin is spelled with a g, not a q, just so you know

CleneJoy

<333 yes they do. Love it.

beaureve

<3 Adorable. $5

soleil_bob

I like penguins. but these barely look like penguins. They look like eskimos with their mouths open.

soleil_bob

which isn't a bad idea...

soleil_bob

maybe that would even make more sense. but there's no penguins in alaska.

dothetwist11

what is with all the penguins? is it because of that movie?

Pengfish

Yay! No more pandas!

Meok

lol jitter ill change it on the original design of it lol

sanbika

Pandas > penguins.

humblebum

i'm not diggin' it.
they look a bit clip arty and not penguiny enough.

peenloon

penguins are good.

LovelyAmy

I dont agree. I think the design needs to be more smooth. the design is vry wiggley. good start tho, but that's all it is. a start.

LovelyAmy

AND CHOOSE THE FINAL DESIGN OF THE TEE!!!!!!!!! The design cannot be properly judged with options as threadless only picks one! Is it i love penguins or no more pandas? Dont put unfinished tees on to be judged

Meok

uh the one thats ont he shirt is the one

gunsgoxBANG

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW <333333333

technicolordream

it's really cute =) but i wouldn't buy it. but maybe for a penguin-lover friend. they would totally love it!

WHOKNOWS!

penguins are so much better than pandas! me and my sister have this argument going....so i really need this shirt
and its so cute

trashiouz

How cute. $5

rachel_nyc

hmm, it's cute and kinda funny in context here on threadless where everyone knows about the whole "too many pandas thing, but I don't know if the design will stand on its own. In the real world it might just end up looking like a shirt for a 5-year-old . . . maybe it's the font- did you use comic sans or something similar to it?

LeeshaJoy

Lose the sign.

No account?
Join Us