Soap Opera

• by Binho
  • posted Aug 28, 2005
  • 35 Comments

I was just in the shower, singing and... Láaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

:)

Watch this
Luke...
Luke... profile pic Alumni

"Soapera".......
love the expression and gesture....and the tiles are a very good addition...nice job with the way the bubbles change the color..
my only minor crit is that the distant hair ribon is larger than the closer one.....while this is entirely possible, perspective would be better portrayed if they were exchanged, or closer to the same size....with the far one being slightly smaller.....but i love it....on the new poppy color, so use dudes could wear it....without feelin all uncomfortable like...

Binho

i`ll make a male version, with a singer man, ok?

marla singer

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!

print please!!!!!

averagehiggins

despite being one of the most obvious puns ever i commend you. almost anyone else wouldve taken the idea and made crap out of it. you did really good. 5

amandine

Aha, I like it.
At first I thought her mouth was her nose, and her hands were her mouth- but now I see it
5 for sure

funky_flow

uuhahahahaha i can't stop laughing!!!! I want it!
it's really a cool idea
5$

Binho

I'm very happy with all comments sended 'till now. Thanks to all!
Like i said, i want to make a male version, with a opera singer guy, same style, changing colors of draw and tee. Maybe weekend i'll do it.

One more time, thanks a lot!

[]'s

a_deep_breathe

Really kewl! Its funny how good ideas come to ya when your in the shower. LOL. 5

shontoon

good job, I like it 5

little_hobbit_feet

Reminds me of the Sesame Street orange singing Carmen.

chocolatecello

i think it'd be cute if there were little music notes coming out of her mouth, maybe in the soap bubbles.
but its great as is

eevon

hahaha i love it!!!

Candiru

OMG I LOVE IT IM GONNA BUY IT OMG I WANT IT I HAVE NEVER COMMENTED BEFORE BUT OMGI WANT IT
ITS SO COOL
5 AND BUY

bramble

Cha-ching! We have a winner! $5 all the way man. I loveee her expression. I can't wait to see a male version. :)

herinapotter

I absolutely love it, but it's too pink for me to buy. Gave it a 5. :)

brotherman

This is so friggin CUTE! Damnit, why didn’t I think of this?! This idea is great, but the EXECUTION is flawless! If they don’t choose this shirt we need to take up a collection so you can do it on your own! cute, cute, CUTE!

gruner

I really love this design. Great style.

One very minor critique - the left horn and that bubble that overlaps it; they kind of look like a fish when you put them together. Or like one of those goldfish snack crackers. Maybe I'm the only one who sees it that way, but it was a little distracting.

melo

5$, what else???

Binho

Gruner, my godmother see this today! Hahaha! Yes, look like a fish! But it is in the theme, maybe... or not? Hahaha! Good observation!

[]s

PS: News! I made it! The male version of soup opera is finish! I'll send it NOW! But I (and you) need to wait more or less 4 or 5 days! :(

Buuuuut I can wait! I'm strong! Hu!

I hope you enjoy!

kidaro

Haha, awesome! I'll totally buy it for my girl.

xxshifttheoryxx

thats awesome... best one i've seen today. $5 and buy.

sweetmonkeytuesday

holy crap, you stole my idea!! i was going to make a "rock opera" good job, anyway!

Binho

Hahaha! Make it the Rock Opera, We make a concert together, ok? LOL

kurtsplaidshirt

...if only i was a woman (5 and $)

hoping for a guy version

Lesa

really like....please print.....

owen skyser-gray

im not as enthusiastic as everyone else is about this shirt
but its good. i just dont know if i would wear it myself.
solid 4.5 though.

dixiegirlie19

oh dear, the puns...I love you for this

MadTheologian

I love the pinkness and the Valkyrie...I'm hoping it's printed...$5!

DreadQueen

Cute, but I don't get that wall of squares...

dolphinsbarn

It's a little campy. A little to obvious maybe...

Binho

DreadQueen, the squares are like "tiles" from bathroom, singing in the shower. Just a little joke to create a ambient.

And Dolphin, obvious, but nobody made it... :) Its special for that! Obvious is good! Simple.

Bye and thanks for comments! :)

[]s

No account?
Join Us