Close
One second...

More Than Meets the i

• by man835
  • posted Aug 22, 2005
  • 54 Comments

I hope people on Threadless like Transformers…

4 colors – white, dark blue, light blue, and gray

Comments always welcome.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
matterrr

I wouldn't have put it on red. Maybe sage or light blue. The art's nice, though.

Prichard

best ipod related design i've seen.

man835
man835 profile pic Alumni

Yeah, after I hit the submit button, I thought that a light blue T-Shirt would work well. I should have put a small thumbnail to show it off.

RLicopter

Why even ask, Ipod = decepticon

LoyalSubject

That looks a lot like SoundWave (decepticon) Regardless 5$. Mainly because I wish my iPod had a transform option on the display.

KomplXkomatose

Definitley Soundwave... So does that make this a Deceptipod? Hmmm...
5$

GetFunky

fun fact for the day: there is a group on the internet that calls themselves the decepticons, that make up fake websites for companies w/ addresses that are very similar to a companies real website address. they hope people will get sent to them accidently and be pissed off w/ what's on them. (I learned about them in a P.R. class that I took. the teacher had pic's of one of their sites on the overhead + the company's real site. the addresss was the same, but w/ an "s" added @ the end. They must have been pissed at the agricultural company { I forget the name of it} because they had lots of "genitic engineering" stuff on it that was written to piss anyone off who accidently went to the wrong site.)

lougheed

this is the cleverest ipod design i've seen, well done! I agree that a light blue shirt might look nicer too :)

shaymeow

yes nice ipod design...
totally sick of seeing ipods though now
but i'll show it to my boyfriend and he'll probably give you a better score (he loves transformers)

quoperate

I like transformers. I dont like ipods, or red shirts.

helo

to man835 :

Is the tip of the gun supposed to be red?

man835
man835 profile pic Alumni

Yup...the gun tip and the eyes are the shirt color.

xz_

love iittttt
love itttttt

bortwein
bortwein profile pic Alumni

I love the concept, I just wish the illustration was a little cleaner.

StrikerObi

It needs a bit of clean-up works but the design is great.

redpanic

funny, but I wouldn't wear it.
why?
because I'm not a tool.

i__say

I like the idea! But it seems most people of sick of seeing iPods. (So am I, personally, though I use mine all the time.)

michiaki

best ipod shirt ive seen so far
love the "transform"

gthyb

I was wondering how Soundwave was going to be in the new movie. I guess this is the solution. Or just set it in the 80s. Good design.

spriggan

Listen i wanna buy that shirt

jazzpirate

oh wow, that is so awesome! i really like that shirt, except i wouldn't put it on red. 5$

Roon

I love the design, too bad I think Ipods are overrated. For the same price of an Ipod mini I would easily get a mp3 player with four times as much space. Such a waste, I really really do like your design...

Coraki

:D I just bought a ipod photo not too long ago. I resisted for so long, but I am a photo major, so it's more like a nano-portfoilio to me.

Coraki
SeraphNoctum

not an I-pod fan- but this is an AWESOME idea XD

nice~

IrishCarBomb

isnt that from emogame???? im pretty sure it is

sloan_

really, really clever.

SellTheSunrise

i gotta admit, this is a very fresh take on a tired subject..i love it
$5

sauterelle

Nice title, by the way. :)

Violator

Nice idea, but I wouldnt buy it. It would have been clever of you to design your own robot ipod, not make a straight copy of Soundwave with an ipod for his chest. Im not trying to be rude, but Id just buy a real Soundwave shirt.

whisper in water

That's an awesome design. One of the best I've seen on here. Not really something I'd wear, but I want it to be printed so badly so that I can sleep better at night knowing that people will be wearing this shirt.

(I think I'd cry happy tears if the title was on the back of the shirt in very small printing, because that title is just priceless.)

niftygirl

love it, love it, love it!!!

fish22

will it be a new product? ipod x transformer?

cocorobot

would definitely buy on light blue ... nice work.

ebola_reston

i love soundwave, and hate ipods
but that is a different discussion\<br />
the chest display color throws me off
and the dial seems distorted or something

neat idea though

lisadee

I like it on blue. It's so well drawn, that I forgive it the annoyingly numerous number of other ipod submissions.
Although, because I don't have an ipod, I wouldn't buy this.

NuImage

COOL DIG $5 I think you should go back and trae it in freehand and touch up some of that filer mess from photoshop. The idea is hot !

ebola_reston

also, wouldnt there be a shitstorm of copyright trouble if this was printed?

SoCDinosaur

Awesome shirt, new background color, and maybe put the robot on the WEARERS bottom left. GREAT idea. 5$

Spusel

i like it!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?