Close
One second...

Hide & Seek

trolls and dolphins? hmmm.... i can't see myself wearing trolls, sorry.

Watch this
taz-pie

wow. scary eyes.

wonderment

Colours a bit garish for me. Another combo would be good.

popeyepeepsnappi

i really like the idea... but the colors are off. yes a different combo would be wonderful

shontoon

I was thinking on the lines of mermaid children without fishtails or cherubs without wings. But thanks for the comments

Beckworth

dig the mermaid children - i think its pretty sweet overall

bigpig

I think it's cool.

sayhellototheangels

yes, this reminds me of this movie I saw once and it was a cartoon when these people went under water and swam with mermaids, and when they went on the surface it was not a catton anymore and instead used real people. I could never remeber the name of the movie and I am sure the movie porbably sucked. It was a long time ago.

shaymeow

I want
$5 Buy

hm don't like the color of the shirt though

soulie

Sorry, it's a tad tacky.

star_elf

reminds me of waterbabies. but not keen on the colour.

Stygianlulliloo

It has the ugly retroesque color scheme. I think that it’s something that my dad might have worn, if he was a geek in the 70’s. I think that the design has potential though.

Linnie

picky picky picky - unique and cute!!! give me a break!! not cookie cutter!

shontoon

I guess I'll have to resumit with other colors, what would you like to see?

Kalie

i LOVE the colors.
don't change a thing!

miyu

color sux

emmi

i would by this if the T were white and the design were brown (brown is the new shit hehe)

shontoon

Brown? ok, I'll try that anyone else?

shontoon

ok , I just resubmitted the design with more colors, thanks for your responses

shontoon

it's really not trolls

Mad Madam Moo

I like the water babies alone. Take out the vertically challanged porpoise and change the colors and I'd buy it. Orange is not a good color (to me ;P)

xemokidkillx

really cool illustration.i like it alot.i think it wouls look better in brown tho

shontoon

Thanks for the comments, I did resubmit the design with color changes :)

ilanas84

i love the colors. They compliment each other nicely... if printed in another color, i would still like to see the complimentary color scheme.

shontoon

Sorry folks, they (threadless) said no resubmiting. Thank you everyone for your suppport with colors that where choosen

BellJonez

Aw, waterbabies!

livernguts

Hey, I love this shirt.

No account?