Watch this
NuImage

I LKE THIS ! I WOULD WEAR IT $5

switers

coolness

xemokidkillx

love it. i d so buy it.$5

mikelietz

The text isn't curved to match the flag.

mikelietz

Moreover, generally when I think of these guns the word BANG! is inside an exploding word balloon, or however you'd describe it. Not just the text.

thechettle

doesnt the 'bang' normally come out of the gun barrel on a small pole? so it looks like a noraml gun then when the trigger is pulled the pole comes out with the bang flag/label on it... cool idea though, i do like it.

Ratfester

It is on a pole. Like Mike said fix the text so it's curved and you got it.

sparx

correct its on a pole right now but after a couple comments I aggree that it might be a bit on the thick side, I tototaly spaced fixing the text before I finished it. If I submit a new version I have a better idea for the poll to make it look more like a poll. Great comments keep um rollin.

shaymeow

hmm I like it. don't know about the design @ the bottom though...Maybe up a bit higher year the chest on the right hand side.. designs tend to vanish when they're at the bottom of a shirt

Fyda

I thought the pole coming out of the gun was supposed to be telescoping?

Anyway, it's a nice idea... reminds me of the title track for Kill Bill: Vol. 1.

JSpirtos

Center it and I'll buy it

johnnykrome

Make the pistol more revolver-like.

horsegal

ditto to more revolver like, then i'd buy it

SCHOSR_I

but it's not a revolver.....it's a pistol. on which the barrel looks a little short.

Milovich

The pulp indies contest is over, they want their design back.

Teehee. I kid ofcourse.

hoteldetective

What's with all the guns? Renewed obsession with phallic imagery in the wake of the conservative administration and the FCC crackdown and all that, maybe.

emcee furnace

i'm so buying this if it gets printed.

emcee furnace

-------------------------
What's with all the guns? Renewed obsession with phallic imagery in the wake of the conservative administration and the FCC crackdown and all that, mayb
-------------------------
alot of bands are starting to use guns and things of that nature to represent themselvs again also, it's just a trend going on right now.

No account?