Close
One second...

shades of blue

nice colours

Watch this
awhollottanoone

i like it...the paint strip idea is cool!

xandra

i really like this

ranch phone

that's how i feel..$5

ugotserved

i like it, but i dont really like the placement. i dont know. it just doesnt seem right. 4

mrhiide

I love the placement.

Beautiful idea.

interiority

cement_shoes, those aren't paintstrips, they're pantone samples.

Chainsaw75

yay pantone samples! but I wouldn't want to wear the shirt, I'd be too depressed. or maybe crying like a hyena.

I dig the shirts all being various blues. this design is subtle, i like that

blucow

ranch_phone's comment is the exact reason why I don't like this design.

Maybe if it was bright colors leading to dark colors it wouldn't be quite so emo. Though pantone smaples never work like that...

pepperjoe

i like it :)
maybe you could do one of different colors too..like yellow or orange. maybe green. just a thought

JRBabe180

my mood used to vary between those three options, haha. i'd def. buy it if you changed a couple things:
1) move the paintstrip more off-center
2)like the previous person said, do it in a couple different background colors, like yellow and green. it would look great.

Quoi?

Wonderful idea!

richgama

do hyenas "bawl"? I know middle-age moms at an Oprah taping do!

glamour

clever

royal

I reckon if it was more like a paint swatch, ie. with some white trim around the edge all the way it would be even better.

Not bad though!

Skell

good idea

hydrowriter

awesome! the hyena part is random and hilarous
<3

oceanbluesky

I like it on the darkest blue. Or else, ya, like someone said, a color to contrast. Maybe magenta? Little ironic :] (bit of a joke, magenta would be gross, but you get the idea).

limpet

Great idea, well executed.

designjen7

i love this. my only hesitation is the last "color name" not sure if it does anything for me. LOVE IT though! 5$

glamourbandit

mmm i love it. i'd buy it!

LYMAC_77

i like it! nice idea.
4$

bigpig

I <3 paint strips

shaymeow

$4 a little too emo for me..but i do love the idea!

haha emo paint.

Cassio

I really dont get why people are saying to change the color. The fact that its blue plays on the expression "feeling blue" when soneone's sad. I dont know if that really needed to be brought to people's attention, but if it didn't, then why are people a=asking to change the color?

I really like it. I'd buy definitely buy it. 5.

LE FUGGER

BAHAHA
OMFG!(*&$#
This is hilariousssss.

sellyourfeeling

I LOVE IT,
the place meant does seem a little off?
but its such a good idea,i could care less.

charkole

I love that the last color on there ... it moves it up a notch from seriously emo to depression humor. The bipolar me loves this.

SCHOSR_I

This is awesome! I compared this to an actual paint strip. Guess I'm repainting my room "Depressed".

pokermonk

quintessential minimalist t-shirt design.

xHideousxCarxWreckx

try having it crooked on the shirt.
And different shirt colors
Then I'd wear it

howlynart

I'm a designer, I know Pantone strips and all, but I thought maybe this was a "mood shirt." You know, buy all 3 color shirts, and wear which ever one suits your depress-o mood o-the-day.

howlynart

As opposed to a mood ring, which would actually change colors.

Hey, where can I get a mood shirt????

No account?