One second...

play with my heart

ha ha its pong

Watch this
popeyepeepsnappi

its a little close to the top and I would like to see it on a different color

secretly robots
secretly robots profile pic Alumni

if this were done just a little bit better (using a real program instead of what i assume is mspaint) it could be great... 3 for the concept

cccohen

Great concept...I agree the design could definitely be lower...and maybe a touch smaller.

interiority

Next time, draw the heart instead of using a dingbat.

cement_shoes

Oh no no no, don't phunk with my heart...............................reminds me of that. But I like the design.

ustolemylove

Change the way the heart looks
other then that it's great

janie_jones

i kinda like the heart...but it really should be lower..
i liked it the first time, and i like it this time too : ]

sittingintheshade

why is the zero in the top left corner a different color?

beautifulmind

Using mspaint gives it the old school look that "pong" deserves.
I like the concept, but I think it's too big. Think about what it would look like on a real person.

IpromiseI'mLawrence

The heart ruins it... its a T-shirt it dosen't have to have a deep poetic meaning..:P

losergirl

I really love the idea, but the heart really does ruin it. Don't use a dingbat or maybe just make the heart a ball like the normal game. That'd even be pretty sweet.

cheap novelty

good idea. except the heart symbol

shaymeow

I love the idea..I think the heart should be a different color or the shirt should be on grey or white. The numbers should be in a different font and not so big and the lines down the middle should be a bit smaller.

Indie_Antics

oh god YES <3

el FIVE!

netip

good concept, but smaller and lower, but really a great idea.

Kyx

good idea, but the heart doesnt really seem to go in to well, like when i first saw it, i just thought it was a heart randomly put there, maybe you could have tried making it seems like it flows better.

CourtedTragedy

i agree with the other comments.....it's a cool concept, just fix up the design a bit

No account?