Close
One second...

Bubble Trouble

Something I\\'ve been fooling around with.

Watch this
Not a Surfer Rosa

The guy looks like a guitarist for a bad hair-rock band.

But I dig the concept.

stuck with pins

Fix the kid's face. The angle that it's at, you wouldn't even be able to see the outlining of its nose.
And that's all really. I'm being nit picky because I like this.

<3

iLikePie

i think your flash file is broken.... when i try to scale with z or x it does nothing, but when i drag on the shirt it moves the graphic then scales, so it's really hard for me to actually zoom where i want.
also the color change didn't work for me.

or maybe it's just my browser that sucks!

design-wise, i like the idea but i think it'd look better if the bubbles were treated to the same line style as the guy... i don't know how, but he looks cooler than they do. maybe they'd lose their bubble-ness though.

seenew

No, it's the way Threadless messes with the swfs.

Everyone please check this link to see the color options and sizing/positioning abilities

>>>>> http://seenew.net/bubbles.swf <<<<<<

spitting_llama

I thought it looked best in turquoise or khaki, with the art in the lower left-hand corner, as seen from the front of the shirt. I love this design, by the way, and I would definitely buy it with the aforementioned elements.

SCHOSR_I

it's a really cool design, but I don't know if I would buy/wear it.

slender fungus

cut that child's god-awful hair.

erykahdevastation

that kid is like a slash with dwarfism.

in not-a-good way.

rockemsockemrobots

the concept i love

the little guy...i'm not so sure about.

woosta2

i dig the lil dude a lot, even if his hair is on crooked.

The skull lovin i could go without.

Mamba

fix nothing. IT flys and gyvs. 5er for you!

seenew

I don't really see why people think the face and hair are wrong... But I guess it's because I saw the original photo that I used for a reference. If anything, what should be wrong is the pants; she was originally wearing a skirt...

Robotfood1

if the kid weren't so creepy, i'd like it

Basically Normal

I think maybe the face looks funny because of that one piece of hair that is in front of it. It starts to look like a face detail instead and I think this is what is making it look distorted. I really like the skull and bubbles - have you tried it with just the wand, skull, and bubbles?

degrassi

I like the skull and bubbles. Get rid of the guy.

Fyda

I like the first blue option that comes up. Also like it that the skull-bubble is right over the left breast - right where the heart is. And the default scaling is nice, keeps it balanced overall.

Digging this. I would buy it if I had the money.

imenonelse

it looks rad with just part of the skull on the seam and the big bubble on the sleeve. maybe its just me, but it looks super-cool there.

johnnykrome

Make the dude a little less metal-hair looking.

Perhaps a business man?

supernobody

i like the turquoise, blue, and brownish color best with this. awesome job! i think it would look neat in the lower left, though center is cool too.

No account?