Close
One second...

I've got the Threadless Golden Ticket!!!

I´ve already got my Threadless Golden Ticket, hurry to guarantee yours too!

TShirt Color: Golden

Watch this
fatboyradio

nice design, i'd definitly buy it 5$

ionrave

i love it! i dont mean to sound greedy, but, I NEED that shirt RIGHT NOW!!!! totally a $5

Robsoul

well done

fishlips

I LOVE IT!

kroner87

nice work

Skipper6745

Haha, I lvoe it!
5$

TheRedSatinPants

dude, you can't steal wonka like that. he'll kick your ass.
btw, it's kinda odd having 4 guys that are all the same except their hair.
now get off wonka.

Wren

The print on thos tickets would be waaay too small to be able to read on a t-shirt, so it'd pretty much end up being just a Willy-Wonka reference.

Which is fine, just... would lose a little of its meaning, I guess.

Zachsta

5, niwa how do you keep doing it?

Paris_x

you need two girls

mjim

i dont know about it, its kinda like bleh

5$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

crashboy

Wilder's silhouette would have been better than Depp. And the tickets are to hard to read. maybe just one big one on the back or underneath every one....and if you're doing this after the movie (which it appears) you need another girl in there.

bigpig

I want a Threadless golden ticket!

SpacemanBill

That girl looks Asian, which guarantees a $5.

Skipper6745

Are you kidding? Wilder's silhouette? Come on.

foofigoo

how bout another female?

Ava Adore

very very mad design!.
depps silhouettes good.

adamyoung

At the expense of sounding racist, which i definately am not, everyone looks Asian there.. threadless is.. well, everywhere (but based in North America)... I find that a bit distracting

grayehound

Another nice piece of work from niwa_brasil. Not somehting I'd buy, but I appreciate the skill and talent that went into it.

i_twirl_batons

holy shit, yes. please. 5$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

RjThreadless

I don't get why you used Depp as Wonka but generic kids. Seems you should go one way or the other.

watko0k

LOVEIT!!!!

glamour

I agree with RjThreadless completely.

Also, the tickets are too small to read.

Huepfknete

this is really neat! 5$!

azrielen

I love all things Wonka but aren't we straying a bit too close to copyright here?

BrokenStar57

Way to ride on the corporate pop culture wave of crap. The real Wonka will never be Depp, and the ratio of guys to girls isn't even accurate.

Lame.

oceanbluesky

I've gotta agree with crashboy, Gene Wilder is Willie Wonka. No competition. And there HAS to be two girls. However, I do like that the 'kids' are all 20-somethings as it would be strange for a bunch of ten-year-olds to be the Threadless lovers.

Skipper6745

Gene Wilder is not Willy Wonka.

cameronmkelly

Gene Wilder has always and will always be Willy Wonka. Johnny Depp has never and will never be anything but a plain willy.

u8myfries

I. WANT. THIS. :D :D :D :D

Auro

no more wonka please and thank you.

Auro

On an unrelated note, while the orginal was very well done, the new one is much better.

cheap novelty

The only thing I dislike is Depp in the background.

LYMAC_77

i love your tees. this one is a great one too!

gummi

someone has propably allready mentioned it, but since I´m too lazy to read I´ll just go ahead and say I agree with anyone (?) who said that wonka should not in any case be in the shape of depp, but a silhouette of wilder, the only wonka I´ll ever accept. other than that, I think it is a nice illustration so congratulations on that. well done :)

thomasmccluskey

its a winner, 5 from me, gimme one soon please threadless

eoinstan

loads of effort on this one, well done

camtin

Dont think youll be able to read that at a lower resolution...

twistedxkittie

Awesome.....that one word says it all....;)

heyquitpeeking

Its really really neat. 5 and buy.

DanaAS

Awesome!

RyuBot4000

yeah you'll be sued in about 3 seconds

astralbunny

Nice design. Can we get off of trying to advertise for already over-hyped multi-million dollar making movies, though? You should be working for the company that put out the movie. I would love to see something a little more original. I'm sure you could think of something just as good, but that is more your own idea.

No account?