Close
One second...

Acoustic

Acoustic gig.

Watch this
monkeyflung

cool graphic, maybe a little too big for the front of a shirt. would work this size if it was on the back. 4$

moodyfaye

yup, cool picture

Nina Elizabeth

I really like that. Perhaps a little smaller, though. Definitely on the front, though. (I don't like images on the back of shirts because I tend to have long hair that covers whatever is back there...)

But yeah, that looks great. Very nifty.

designpoint

I really like this shirt! I don't think it has ever been done. I'd buy it $5

dude200az

little smaller and i'll be out 15 bux

pingpong7

Hi my name is zach.. and i am starting a clothing line. that will be online. and bothed at concerts. The buyers are rock kids. And I wanted to have a threadlessesk clothing line that appeals to this audience. I like what you have done. If you are interested in this .. let me know

goldfishhead

the image seems a little low...it would wall realy strangely on most girls chests. I like the image though.

dropowtt

very well done, great perspective, but to have a guy up there playing music doesn't make you think "band", it makes you thing "solo artist".

you might try sticking a full band up there and make the crowd a bit less static

PositiveNegative

thanks for all the feedback, im keeping it in mind.

to dropowtt:
Thanks.
The brief doesnt state to only represent bands, it says the theme is based around any "artists" and "music". And my interpretation of "beyond the pit" is other gigs beyond heavy ones (such as an soft acoustic gig) where a pit is out of place. Thats where my inspiration came from, i felt a normal band and a wild crowd was a little passé. But thanks for the feedback anyway.

sharakirsten

I love this one! I just wish it was a different colour. Maybe royal blue? Man oh man I REALLY like it! Five-r for sure!

save ginny

I like this one.
Maybe move the design up a little because of what goldfishhead said.

fatboyradio

love it, definitly navy or dark green

ionrave

exellent execution!

No account?
Join Us