Close
One second...

THIS IS A SHIRT

part of

idiot-series.

Watch this
illustraTom

How is #5 the neck of the shirt when it's pointing to the back of the shirt?

quoperate

ooh yeah, need to fix #5. also I wonder if this tiny font will be readable when printed

Pifman

I think the text would be way too small to read on an actual shirt.

mikelietz

Ye gods, how many fonts is that?

I can only assume the text is meant to be bad? "Slip on your head the neck of the shirt"? If so, it's vaguely clever.

mikelietz

Also, you're missing the rest of the care heiroglyphics. You know, about bleaching and ironing and whatnot.

preda_12

This is only a piece of an Idiot-series.
I think, only Idiot have to read them...
Is important to understand the subject, and not read the instruction...

Operator

well he is Italian so English isnt his first language

goombaloomba

the numbers were confusing at first.. theres two different sets of numbers going to two different sets of instructions.. if this is for an idiot (playing or not) it should be a little less confusing.. maybe make the "shirt parts" as a,b,c,d, and e and leave the "how to put it on" as the numbers .. but i love the idea.. it gets a 4

goombaloomba

or maybe im the idiot.. who knows..

LA81

yeah..is too small to read...but seems good!

jinx4848

and uh..ugly shirt colour

jinx4848

and uh..bad placement.

kawehiii

man.
i had abosolutly NO CLUE what that said.
its SO FUCKING SMALL.

Mrweh

yeh this is awesome.

guys, i think the point is: YOU'RE NOT MEANT TO READ THE TEXT.

the design has text on it, but it is implicit what the text says; and so it does not need to be read, and hence does not need to be large enough to clearly read OR need to make perfect sense.

genius design.

5 + £

bigpig

This is nice! 5$ Seeing lots of good submissions in a day makes me happy! =D

mikeecrash

i wish i could see a close up.......

Wren

People... this submission has the zoom function on it. Just click and drag the mouse in the area you want to see, and it zooms. S'what the little question-mark is for.

Anyhow, I understand that you might not be meant to read the text, but it's there, and it's for a specific purpose. Errors would bother me, as the wearer, but that's just me.

Robosexual

id buy in a second.

Mythsnlore

Awesome idea. I'd choke myself just trying to get it on while simultaniously checking the instructions. And I'd deserve it.

uncledad

Would buy if the white background square was left out of the design

forteller

Yes, there shouldn't be any color outside the doted line. And I'd like some other color shirts. And of coarse the text should be written correctly, but I'm sure Threadless can help him with that seeing that he's not from an english speaking country (neither am I, btw).

Other than that I just love this shirt. It's genius! $5

Kalie

isn't it called a collar and not "the neck"?

theformula

Change the top image to a,b,c, d,e and movethe image down a little bit

then..it will be perfect!

Guilherme Sandi

... I put the arms before the head...

preda_12

oh, ok. Thank you so much for your helpful comment...
anyone can help me with the text? Or...I canwrite it in Italian...
I will change the top image to a,b,c,d etc...
thank you again.

angelaobscura

Loving the concept and presentation just need a few things sorted like the #5 the font size etc then i'd buy it i am gonna mark it a 4 with a buy it x

No account?