Close
One second...

identify-ny

"idnetify-ny..."

well, this was a free-flowing-form design....i just liked the interconnection of the different elements that could combine to form a" new york super species"...

well, it is loosely based on the theme anyway.........

hope you all like it....

as always, C&C are welcome...

thanx,

luke...

Watch this
plexus

wow, didnt that take like for ever to make? :O I love it $5

themanmachine

I understand that it is supposed to resemble circuitry, but the color doesn't really do the design justice

Luke...

thanx...but not sure about the color-justice comment...could you explain...?
there are several elements thumbprint,subway lines, circuitry, landmarks, dna-code-like-thingy, barcode identification.....
i was mostly an expierment in line work and interconnection of these elements....

pbnyc

this is great, love it. $5

Nicodemus_

Good design. Not so sure about the statue, but I really like the reasonably subtle WTC towers. And the colours are good, I think.

Luke...

there is another landmark......hidden...:)

causticexe

I see it. That is damn cool.

Cattrin

I love this!

moosabman

Very very creative, i hope you get it printed 5

Kamikazetornadoninja

i'd like it with thicker lines, but its a great piece of art. 5

casualtuesdays

Yes, thicker lines would help alot.

Luke...

thanx everyone for the comments...and i am glad u like it...
to address the last 2 comments about the thicker lines...i tried it with varoius line weights and the thicker lines lost the intricacy of the detail....in addition, the singular line weight allows the various elements of the design to have the equal importance...but i can see how at the smaller than life size it may be hard to read each individual element...but rest assurred when/if it is printed, on the t-shirt the design will be more clearly portrayed...

Etan

Kamikazetornadoninja and casualtuesdays take my words, but good job i like the art 5

cement_shoes

One of the best in this contest. I love it. And about the "colour doesn't do it justice" comment, they meant that it needs to be a brighter shade of green. Pale green doesn't conjure up images of circutry to me, so make it bright green. Definately a five and buy either way

toona03

Maybe perhaps instead of thicker, try more defined solid lines... they look a little anti-alaised to me... the thumbprint is perfect, but the straight lines should be solid.

but I think this design is awesome. I would definitely buy it.

Pride Smith

This is perfect!! 5'$

This is a crazy phat design. I love it! I want it,.
Can we get this?
thanks.

Luke...

thanx everyone for the great C&C...

Christy8396

I really like this one

softwareGuy

I like it. Overall presentation is great.

Altamp

I think a different shirt color would look a little better

manantial

Print!!!!!!!

No account?