Clean

Hey, I really like this shirt. Its really simple but it's cool. 4

Watch this
dropowtt

that's random

Ava Adore

nice and simple.

Tooth and/or Nail

I have to agree the simplicity of it makes it great, nice job.

reezunz

Simple...great...awesome...yes.

cement_shoes

Yes this is great because you didn't ruin it with cluttered images etc, and the word seems to be the perfect size and placement. Very nice, $5.

fastjumper

yep.very nice(i only dont like the guy who's wearing your tee)
5+buy

dv

this shirt is awesome... 5 and $

bortwein

"Hold on... let me just go put on my 'Clean' shirt."

Love it.

gui237

5$

pvb

without the title i wouldnt be able to tell if the shirt said "clean" or "clear". i must be the only one. other than that i really like the shirt. 5+$.

_crossthis

pvb- no, it definately still looks like "clear" to me.

But, still a nice shirt.

nins45

I like it, $5!

denlinkbarmann

look at what there doing, there CLEANING....clear???wtf. great drawing id def buy this if printed $5

bfreeze

they are also clearing it....

jamabrey

That is pretty funny. People ask why you're wearing it... "Well, it was my only clean shirt!" I probably wouldn't like it if not for bortwein's comment above. You just got a 5 and buy. Hehe.

IpromiseI'mLawrence

Would have been better if they were cleaning the word Dirty...don't you think ?

rakkaus

very clever. good point raised, though--the N could come up some on the right vertical line at the bottom to clear up any confusion (no pun intended)... someone sees clear and it doesn't seem too funny.

Ghost in the Gears

Interesting idea, although I think the composition is slightly unbalanced, try moving the "cleaners" around a little to get that proper asymmetrical effect. I agree with the upper comments that say the shirt looks like "clear" and not clean. Try bringing back a little bit of the erased section. +3

blenderbox88

Not similar at all....... NICE JOB!

No account?