One second...

Walking my animals.

• by Piercen
  • posted Jul 30, 2005
  • 40 Comments

Animals like to be outside.

Watch this
wickytwack

lol... i like it (especially the turtle and the goldfish) but its not something i would buy/wear.

Perudoesitbetterthanu
Perudoesitbetterthanu profile pic Alumni

i like your sketchy style of all your shirts, very nice, ya but i wouldnt wear it either.

daahhling

aw, i would wear it, it's enjoyable

Thickblueink

odd, i like it. the turtle is cracking me up.

_tangy

i love it :D very adorable. & I lovee turtles.

makeit

natural. lol

aznsweetie90

ahhh the turtle is hilarious... cute cute.

--distortionnn

haha i absolutely love this design, especially the turtle. i would definately wear it; i like how it looks on natural.

elliemae

three colors, huh? <br>probably not, since the teeshirts are all white.

quoperate

makes me smile. I'd get it on natural.

helo

Just have the dude pullin' the turtle
the way you've got it now

sleepy_california

i love this just the way it is.

lovelovelovelovelove.

$5+buy

facebreaker

I've been a huge fan of all your designs, but if I had to pick I think I love this one most of all. I do so hope this gets printed because I'd buy it on ash in a heartbeat.

foreverdelayed

i love it. i'd buy it if the design was in the middle.

Karebearcc00

OMG HAHAHAHAHAH!!! I HAVE to have to this shirt!! PLEASE print it!! This is great! I NEED it! The turtle and the fish bowl are the best part! +5 $$$$$$$$

dustyj72

must.....have....shirt....$5

Kanoki

It's really cute, but it seems suited for children..Which is why I would buy it. Nice design and I love the rabbit.

dothetwist11

I've given a 5 buy to every one of your damn designs. Piercen, I love you

azrababy88

omg this is so freakin adorable!! :)

fiddlywink46

aaaaaaw I love this shirt, and Im not really sure why. cool stuff.

denlinkbarmann

everytime i see your work it makes me laugh, i love it, if any of your shirts were ever printed i would def buy them. good job man. $5

microwavablpeeps

ahhhhhhhhhhh i love it so much!!!! especially the little green guy. i like the colors but not on a white shirt. either ash or natural

ilovegravy
ilovegravy profile pic Alumni

Dear sir,

I LOVE your shirt designs!!!!! This one is especially wonderful!! ^_^ I would purchase TWO if it got printed, because I'm a crazy OCD person who buys at least two of each garment that I truly love!! haha

Anyhoo 5 + $!!!!!

pepperjoe

aww its so cute

Scifiwinkwink

I love this design. On natural or ash.

Cattrin

Holy mother of goodness, this is great! just so cute! Would be nice if there was a bright color in the mix (Never been a fan of a white T), but I'd buy it anyways ^_~

letsbeheros

cute, i like it on ash

MissGilly
MissGilly profile pic Alumni

Cuteeee! now this is a design were the placement enhances the design. Im a fan of the sketchy childlike style of this one.

kinbote

I love this design like whoa but don't wear light-colored shirts! If there's a dark or bright color that the design would work well on, I'd be a lot more likely to buy this.

whisper in water

I love it on ash, but isn't there a limit of three colours? I see four: black, blue, green & pink. I don't have any suggestions for this problem, though; maybe you can think of something.
Maybe leave the bunny uncoloured?

I'll buy this. Love it to death.

Danine

Not sure this plays to the threadless market but if they are looking to expand this is a winner. Please print I want one or two. A 5+

No account?