One second...

Venus flytrap

Excellent.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
skipcronin

well done. crisp design, unique definitely, good colors.

teh_ducky

Very clever, I like it.

little_hobbit_feet

This is very excellent. I don't understand why there are two detached flytrap mouths are open behind her, but it's excellent regardless. I like both colour options.

nins45

why are there random fly traps in the center there....I like it other that

Perudoesitbetterthanu

ya the two detached flytrap mouths should be taken out, and maybe even the one under her too....hmm...not sure, I think it would look alot better. great idea tho. very clever.

trixi

cool

RaeKuusou

the two random mouths and the one below her are kind of distracting.... great otherwise.

bigpig

very well done- 5

arremgee

Very well done and a great idea. My only complaint is the extra flytrap mouths behind and below her. But I'd still buy this shirt if they stayed there (Not on white, however)

5+$

Evilpinkie

Haha I have a venus flytrap and I would totally buy this.

arremgee

I just noticed this was submitted for the used. I have to admit, I don't think this has much of a chance at winning for the used, but you should submit it into the normal competition after its done scoring.

mamaMarisol

i love it. i give it a $ and a 5.

Javi G

great idea!!! and greater composition! 5€!!!

rockettkyle

The only thing I have bad to say is everything looks great, and I am way impressed with the eye of the fly, but... the wing looks poopy, I think it should be more detailed and less "BOX" I just bought this at party city looking wings

Xrissy

mmm vaginas ;) haha jk.. cool design!

cement_shoes

very nice idea. I'm glad you didn't jump on the "girl stabbing her boyfriend while they're about to kiss" bandwagon. Beacuse then this would suck. And I would rate you badly.

Gadfly

Wowee! That is neato!

OrangeJuiceRevolution

I adore this. Just in white though. Or I bet it would even look good on a light blue or a creme color. Totally awesome.

kevindujour

I don't like how fly guy is only made up of black. Or maybe I don't like the red and the green. ....

Ok. It is definately the red. The red is really hurting this design. You have 3 identical red shapes and the other red shape which are stealing way too much focus. I think it's imperative you drop the 3 bottom right identical fly traps. The vine on the girl's feet, too.

sistervigilante

Ohh very different for this contest!
I salute you for being amongst the few unique ones.

nondescription

one of the coolest things i've seen on threadless, but i have to agree that it'd be best if the woman only has the venus flytraps growing out of her back and no more (basically, i agree with kevindujour). and it looks much better on the darker shirt (PLEASE don't print this on white).

Nocturne

I would surely hit it

flourpower

I like this one a lot - just get rid of those 2 floating flytraps and the one below her, and maybe make the guyfly's wings a little bigger - it might make him more obviously a fly

iceebeenie

Holy crap I love this shirt.
$5

randito1

Agreed. Get rid of the extra floating traps, and you have yourself a winner.

tjart

wow.

5$

have to agree with the dropping of the floating flytraps, if threaless allows it (not sure that they do). still amazing if they don't (or you don't want to)

hope this gets printed!

off-white looks better IMO. the fly-guy looses crisp definition in the grey.

makeit

great design. i like it on off white, agree guys wings better defined!

rinzii

I so hop e this gets printed....
<3
$

_Mandy

thanks for not making them cupid and death! 5

anath3ma

This is awesome. I want this shirt.

Tasman001

Wow, very nice. I don't know if I'd like it better with or without the extra flytraps, but definitely on the darker color. 5 and buy.

succinct

This just absolutely rocks. Someone said it might be better with the "additional" flytraps removed, and I sort of agree.

ChantillyxxLace

I agree that it would look better without the two flytraps on the side and the dangling one, but even with them i'd buy it.

rinzii

...i though about it, and have decided, millions will suffer if this is not printed.

elizafrye

I LOVE this!! Great concept and composition. Love your use of the flytraps. Very cool.

codenameindigo

I MUST HAVE THIS SHIRT.

The guy's head is a little strange looking, and I think his wings could be more detailed, but I would definitely buy this shirt!

MoniqueH

I love it!!! I think the man should be a bit more fly like and the wings need more detail, but I love it.

maedchen_in_uniform

Hello friends, thank you very much for your comments. I'm very happy about that you like my idea about two people who love each other and their sexual attraction inspite of their differences.
I like the two flytraps and the wings. That's my style designing things, but of course the design can exist without the two flytraps.
your mædchen in uniform

cperky04

wow, that's pretty cool. and different. a 4 from me!

strawberryoes

i REALLY like the idea, its really unique and cool but i'd like it if the design was a little smaller on the shirt.. but thats just what i think. otherwise its totally awsome, nice colours too, and really intresting to look at =]

chief_eskimo

oh cool! I've never seen anything like it. very original. totally a 5.

Roon

Thank goodness, finally something original. You get a five!

MoniqueH

Please submit this again after changing the guys eyes and wings.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?