Close
One second...

How Raccoons Change Their Stripes

this shirt is awesome. check out jon's other shirts available for sale @ owlmovement.com

Watch this
loglow

heh. nice style

graphicairlines

coool man, I will buy it !!!!
I have linked your site. 555555555555555555555555

finkenstein

oh, they're so cute.

SellTheSunrise

as usual, you have an amazing submission jon! i'm glad you went with the brown. it's pricelessly adorable!

kevindujour

I don't like the green or the blue.

They are just TOO bright.

funkie fresh

i love your style man! i really wish i could have beep beep :S but this is great too

bscuarred

oh this is adorable! $5

Geoff G

Hey man, nice shirt. Are you going to be printing that knight armor shirt that you're displaying in your untitled piece? I want that one. Badly.

Anyway $5. The lucid colors are a bit much, but it doesn't make me resent the shirt.

boreas

you doing any recreational drugs Jon? Seriously, Racoons eating fruit that changes their tail color? where do you come up with this stuff!!!?!?! 5 and of course I'll buy.

sharpie

ahhhhhh! $5. thi s is the kind of shirt that i would practically cry if, say, i was away when it was printed and then when i returned it was sold out.

i love the colors, and the raccoons are so cute.

meltdown12

this is a great print!

syct

lovely 5 ^u^

nins45

love it, would buy it $5!!!

thatsnotnormal

i love your work :)
especially "Home Sweet Home"
i think it's wonderful. was it ever printed?
you should submit it here if not. i would five it.

on racoons- i think this is really nice, but the neon on the racoons is way too much for me :( which is sad. because otherwise i love it, so gave it a four.

do you know fokt?

I love food. And I like your shapes and bold use of color. The bright neon like blue and green? are a nice contrast to the brown.

amandaw

this is awesome!

i can't decide whether i'd wear it or not, but that says nothing about your talent and just more about my particular taste. still, this is just awesome. deserves above a 5.

m0onshine

omfg... i want it so bad!

TFMdesign

i want this -twitch-

Lafuanda

i agree with the person above me^! This t-shirt rocks!

cowchise

i would buy. 5$

DanaAS

Adorable!! I want one!

makeit

i like the neon infused nature critters.

sauterelle

Very cool! I like the li'l guy in the back who has yet to be ultrachromatized. :)

beingjon

i'm glad someone noticed him! he's my favorite

kanoe87

hahaah, yay! it took me a minute or two of staring at this to fully appreciate it. so fun.

quoperate

too bright. otherwise pretty good

betsuni04

its a racoon, racoon, racoon, racoon, racoon, racoon, racoon, racoon, racoon...t-shirt, t-shirt!

i like it!

Kens

cute

Ash Sammy

if you keep doing this, some day some of your stuff will get printed :)

sharpie

i still want this shirt to be printed.

sharpie

this is STILL the best shirt.

xovintage

one of the best shirts! i love it! ♥

CrazieKozzie

ya this rocks i have a raccoon and this teashirt is soo cute

No account?