Close
One second...

Lethal

My friend persuaded me to try and submit my original sketch after my other was shot down, haha.

This isn't any better, but what the hell.

Watch this
helo

It looks like she would be killing both the
guy and herself if she pulled the trigger.

piratejack

i dig it, the colors stick out, and are bright. eye catching

PirateJim

They're in love, they're kissing, and as we all know 'till death do us part...'

I dunno. She's taking both of their lives, without him even knowing.

I guess it's a way of always being together.

Kind of a Romeo and Juliet type thing.

CherryBalm

It is too better! So nyah! You're friend must rock hard core because this shirt is awesome...

PirateJim

Comments? Anyone?

quoperate

I dont find morbid things very wearable. Its a striking image, and nice drawing.

cook0678

will it better to be bigger?

Sjaakennout

The gun still looks like woody woodpecker on the back of the dude

PirateJim

Well instead of telling me that, it'd be f'ing great if you could tell me how to FIX IT

vlcmston

make the gun barrel thicker, that looks like a magnum, try more of a glock style gun. it should be easeir to recognize.

PirateJim

Thanks. I was just using the photo of the only suicide gun I could find, along with a Magnum.

I really like revolvers, but you're right about making the barrel thicker. My taste in guns shouldn't corrupt the design. haha.

monkeyflung

honestly i think the 'suicide gun' is part of the problem, its hard to make out in silouette(sp)

blueblob

eye catching colours, maybe the barrel should be slightly bigger, nut no matter - nice design anyway.

PoopyCakes

the gun needs to be more defined other that I like

blenderbox88

If you held a gun that way, wouldnt you have to pull the trigger with your thumb. Death by Thumb, Thumbdeath....

The design is hard to read in general, but I probably wouldn't buy this.

twistedpilgrim

the gun's handle is in the wrong place, it looks a lot like you made up your own kind of gun. try copying a glock or revolver.

velvetmelk

"Well instead of telling me that, it'd be f'ing great if you could tell me how to FIX IT "

calm down tiger...don't get an attitude.
personally, the guys butt looks too big

trixi

i like it as is!
good job

PirateJim

Not an attitude, but on my other design, no one was constructive, and I was sad.

I agree about the ass, though. I personally hate the sketch.

thejesus

Nice colors, how did you get the blue streaked with the program.

CherryBalm

She didn't make the gun up. Its a suicide gun. The trigger is on the opposite side so someone could point to to their own head and still be able to pull the trigger without needing the thumb.. <3.

MorganF195

i love the colors but i hate morbid shirts which is why i hate both the used competition and the IFC one..4

VinylRichie

Morbid shirts are great. Put some cynacism in your life today!

Pixelbot2000

No thanks. Icky theme...who'd want to wear that?

crazuman

Awesome, I love it-
BANG!

The42

"Bang Bang,
That awfull sound
Bang Bang,
My baby shot me..... down...."

It's a cool idea, actually, but not really my kind of thing. Love the art though. Keep it coming!

No account?