Watch this
Nikiloda

hahaha too

morbidboy
morbidboy profile pic Alumni

I would just use the dinosaur...

bortwein
bortwein profile pic Alumni

This is great. Nice mix of text, graphics and theme. 5.

recklessindulgence

rawwrrr!!! im a dinosaur haha...i have a dinosaur design in the running right now too

hoorah

I don't like the text.

dustyj72

ditch the box around the text

vassxcore

i say get rid of the silhouette thing, maybe its a person dressed up as a dinosaur or something, but i dont like it.

meltdown12

this one rocks!

bortwein
bortwein profile pic Alumni

Don't get rid of anything. The text box is great, the silhouette is perfect, and if you took away any one of these items you have now, it just would be a different design. So stick it out, it's a good design as is.

If you people don't like the Text, then skip it instead of voting it low, when people just vote low because they don't like the text then that's how people get nasty bad scores around here instead of well deserved ones for good design.

ihatepeterh

i think i actually need this.

cinephile

"If you people don't like the Text, then skip it instead of voting it low, when people just vote low because they don't like the text then that's how people get nasty bad scores around here instead of well deserved ones for good design. "

Text is lazy design and fairly cheap these days if the idea isn't communicated in the idea alone (which here it isn't). If it IS put across in the design then the text is pointless and makes the joke shouty about how amusing (or not) it is.

The reason why people should vote is because it's about Threadless knowing how many people like or dislike a t-shirt, and whether that's because of text or not it's valuable information.

As regarding this design I don't think enough thought has gone into the layout, it doesn't feel very balanced and I don't know if I really like the character design either. 1.

loglow
loglow profile pic Alumni

I really can't believe you just said "text is lazy design."

taz-pie

yeah, for example try "russel, how's yer ma" with a dinosaur and a unicorn or whatever just staring blankly at each other.
there is no way that "text is lazy design"

velvetmelk

i like this...just the way it is

trixi

nice!!

Devius

very cute... i like it a lot!
i think it must be printed...

plastik_pix

aahhhh... I really want it... its so wonderfull...

I want it... I want it...

logophile

I'd move the silhouette dino/person to the back of the shirt.

Other than that, $5.

nod4nee

is it barney?

loglow
loglow profile pic Alumni

No, nod4nee, it isn't.

bigpig

I need this shirt! Please print!! 5$

caligirlmj

Love it the way it is. Absolutely adorable. $5

blakwaters

Its a little too, "where the wild things are"