Close
One second...

alberto

• by ashlyn
  • posted Jul 26, 2005
  • 19 Comments

portrait of Einstein made only of letters, numbers and other characters. yes, it was fun :)

Watch this
shades_of_gray

great. he should have a star of david necklace... or other type of bling. haha

icco

i like it but i think the image should be more towards the center, just my 0.02

Goaldangoal

I'd rate it a $5 if it was centered. As is, 4. Great concept, and well executed.

acousticheartbreak

..ashlyn this is soo amazing..i'm very proud of you..

fernana679

i agree that it should be centered... this is awesome

youngyetsenile

I've seen Einstein on too many things. Making him out of letters was a fun idea, but I'm still tired of him. 3

flashjunkie

Yes, I agree on the centering, I think it'd look good on the red.

ashlyn

man, i had it centered originally and thought ppl would prefer it otherwise! lol. i'll get it right next time ~

TheRedSatinPants

very cool, but i'd say centered too. i don't like images on my shoulders. neato!!

swankypimp

this concept and this image of einstein is sooooooooooo played out that even though you created the image out of several characters, numbers, etc- it just doesn't matter. people will still see the same old tired image. try applying the same creativity on something no one has seen before- a dream, your own idea- otherwise you have doomed yourself to oblivion or ::shiver:: geek lore.

ashlyn

wow. i haven't seen einstein anywhere --- guess i'm not looking the same places you are.

reezunz

Wow thats mad, more centered though.

codenameindigo

i can't tell that he's made of numbers and letters from teh picture on the screen...

ashlyn

ok...

Kanoki

Centered would nice, I would buy it that way. =)

womenandart

good stuff dude i hope it gets made... gd luck

kinbote

Also not sure I like the positioning, but super cute! I love me some font art.

No account?
Join Us