Close
One second...

So I tried on a pair of girl pants........

I wanted to see what the appeal was because whenever I see guys wearing them half of their but sticks out and it's really bothersome. I don't know why they buy the low rider ones though because I tried on a regular pair and they actually fit me better than guy pants and it actually gave me a butt which girls seem to like. I'm just saying that you shouldn't knock it until you try it because I like it. I'm pretty skinny though so maybe that's it, I don't know.

Watch this
ThePeej

I wrote that poorly, sorry.

BuriedAlive

I love a man in girls clothing.

gerpander

You should try wearing girly underwear and then you'll get the idea.

ThePeej

The big downside is getting excited, it's pretty visible.

kidaro

I think I bought a pair of girl jeans accidentally. They fit me very badly, all baggy around the hips.

eoin3

Guy club membership....REVOKED!

ThePeej

I must have a girly figure.

vibrant

Some guys I know find it very comfortable and like the fit, others absolutely hate it. Not to mention geting excited is VERY visable. I think you just have to like them a little snug and find the kind you like. You might also have to have the mental state too . Most of the guys that think its fine to waer them have no problem with the fit and the ones that are against it do... I don't know I guess you have to try it and see.

gerpander

If you're a prawn they probably fit well, but not if you're a Moby Dick.

eoin3

I prefer leviathan...

Gothnoo

and if you're a kraken...

hoiyes

I tried wearing girls pants once, but I just couldn't get the mascara right.

ThePeej

You don't have to wear mascara to wear girl pants, I just like the way they fit. I can't stand it when my clothes are too big, I'd rather have them too small.

travis76
travis76 profile pic Alumni

true, guys clothes are made to cater to the baggy crowd these days. but you don't have to buy girl's jeans to get a good fit, just go small or x small where available.

and whatever you do, don't ride your ten speed with your jeans rolled up to your knee, dude.

bramble

Take a picture

flourpower

This weirdo guy at my school wears very, very fitted flares, and he looks STRANGE.

bramble

I don't think men should have worn flares. ever.

littlem

I wanna see a picture of the butt that saved the world.

eoin3

Eh-HEM! I repete!

Guy club membership....REVOKED

JrobC

I like most of my clothes a little tighter, but I don't really like the general look of girl pants.

So, I go with fitted guy pants :-)

theenjoisk8r

ThePeej: getting "excited" in the pants would be one of those, bitter sweet type moments

Kerrn

ditto bramble, sweet jesus, ditto.

i dont mind whether theyre guy pants or girl pants
but if a guy is going to wear girl pants
dumbest looking thing ever -
the diaper butt
where it just droops bc they have no ass...
avoid that at all costs.

-k.

Luke...
Luke... profile pic Alumni

if you wants kids some day, dont wear them tighties too tightie
...you may think you will never wants kids, but someday you will........

travis76

does any body else out there go commando, or just me.
TMI, i'm sure.

littlem

son, you've got a panty on yo head!

littlem

luke, not everyone wants kids...and there's nothing wrong with that:)

travis76

underwear are just leftovers from a less hygenic or victorian/bondage minded century.
as long as you take car o' yer bidness....who needs underwear? they are just the safety net for a dirty ass.

gerpander

Kindergarten commando.

arremgee
arremgee profile pic Alumni

I honestly think "girl pants" on guys looks really good.

But its handlebar moustaches and eyepatches that can really make a girl swoon.

maddingo

regardless of how they fit men should not put on/own/wear.... talk about wearing .... girls pants.

perhaps you misunderstood the "the how am I going to get into her pants" thing?

Luke...
Luke... profile pic Alumni

i tried on a pair of girls panties once...........oh, wait you said PANTS.....neverrrrrmind.....................';]

littlem

oh dear...

ThePeej

I've never tried fitted guy jeans. I have a problem trying on pants because I can't stand going to the mall and that's where I get my pants soI hardly ever go and when I do I get out as fast as I can. If you really want I can take a picture of my butt, it's not impressive really, it's just the fact that I kind of actually have one in them. You want to know what's even more impressive......I took that eyepatch picture myself.

ThePeej

Oh, and they're not THAT tight so I think my boys are good, plus I only have one pair of them, all my other pants are guy pants.

playfool.com

luke I have too... bloody uncomfortable the thong...

JuliusB

Ok so girl pants on guys are FINE, i don't know what you guys are TALKING about revoked guy club membership etc. its quite scene. I think the appeal is not only the low sitting waist and tight crotch (which just looks better) but also the narrow legs because i mena, pegged jeans are hot and this is pretty close. About the excitement thing, ummm why not show it off,,, there's no damage done, baggy jeans are for guys with confidence issues

JuliusB

also judging by your hair, ur a pretty scene kid so its all the more acceptable in your group

ThePeej

I have really scene hair but I actually hang out with a punk kid, an indie kid, and two kids who listen to classic rock. It's weird.

JuliusB

its all good, friends should appreciate your style the way you like it. (also here's a secret, i don't like scene kids who only hang out with scene kids, whats the POINT because i mean scene was supposed to be about being unique but its kinda taken a u-turn i mean, these kids are the same as their friends...)

abeadles

I always make a scene in the grocery store.

Skipper6745
Skipper6745 profile pic Alumni

I hang out with all types, too, and I like my jeans to fit, but I recently got some that were too small off of the intraweb and I can't hardly move in them, I just don't see how girlpants could ever be comfortable.

ThePeej

I think being scene is just a new phase that some kids go through. With me I just like my hair that way and I'm not cutting my hair short again.

JuliusB

well, you gotta try 'em on first. sometimes a sacrifice must be made...haha. Also, they aren't for all body types and i mean if you don't like the way they feel you don't gotta wear'em! personally I just like the way clothes feel when they hug my BOD so....yeah i like tight jeans

ThePeej

They're actually very comfortable but the pockets are small so I have to keep my wallet in my front pocket since it pokes out to much in the back, plus the zipper is pretty small so I have to unbutton and unzip and if I have a belt I have to undo that, it's kind of a pain but it's not that bad.

robynleigh

i need a picture of this.

When i see people i know (and like) wearing girl pants, I think it's cute and funny. When I see people I hate wearing girl pants, I am just disgusted. Call me bias...but it just looks ugly on them.

JuliusB

question peej, how do you get a user photo that large, like, I had to cut mine down MEGALOTS in order to get the file size at 67kb....maybe im just inept

ThePeej

I had the same problem cutting down my picture, I just got in paint and enter the maxed dimensions I could and I had to cut it down alot. I'll try to take a picture of me in the pants but I don't know if I could get it to fit, maybe I'll just take a picture of my bottom half.

No account?
Join Us