Close
One second...

Shifting...

• by yeohgh
  • posted Jul 25, 2005
  • 47 Comments

the influences of nature and the technology into our contemporary lifestyle today.

Watch this
Iwouldbejosh
Iwouldbejosh profile pic Alumni

I don't get it, but I think it looks cool

yeohgh
yeohgh profile pic Alumni

hi all,

thank you to support this design, the concept behind this design is to looking at we have much enjoy listen to our ipod or mp3 players now and start to forget how the nature sound of bird and surrounding To show the impact of technology into our life. Enjoy! Hope you all like it. cheers - yeohgh

Devius

i really love the concept...
and also the design...
only the baloon over the bird doesn't seem nice to me...

iwishiwasgreen

i really like this design, especially the colors.

the speech bubble (i assume) appears to be more of a backwards apostrophe...
if it was shaped a bit differently or instead a few music notes were put in its place i would personally like it a lot more.

yeohgh

Thanks everyone for the comments, and it really helpful. Really appreciated!..Glad you guys like the design too..cheers - yeohgh ;)

aijoskobi

Yeah take the bubble out and I'd buy it in a heart beat.

bigpig

ooh, nice!

DABIANG

i like the idea. Cool man.
lookign forward for more design from u.

keep it up.

amandaw

5$ for idea and design

love the colors, shirt color included. keep keep keep.

i also think the empty green word balloon above the bird sort of holds the design together.

in other words, don't change a thing.

chungkam

i like the concept is nice and i love the design. i like the colour as well...

ginatolentino

I love this shirt. I do agree that the green bubble is distracting, and it would be perfect without it.

silenceonmyradio

I agree that it could work without the bubbe, but at the same time, I'd say don't change it! The bubble looks like a combination between a musical note and a Times New Roman apostrophe, which, I think, fits in with the theme very nicely.

The colors are interesting, and work well wit h the shirt. Great idea, and clean design!

$5

amandaw

the whole point of the bubble (to me) is that the bird's mouth is open but no one can hear anything from it (thus the empty bubble) because they're busy listening to other things. getting rid of the bubble might still work but the whole idea behind the shirt would lose a lot of the strength it has now, IMO.

neon dust

I really like the colors, and it's a nice shirt overall.

yeohgh

Thank you everyone who posted the comments, really apprciated!!! keep the design alive! cheers!!

Devius

Hi... You are from New Zealand like Mr Rocks... Check my blog about design at my profile and see his comment... Speak a little about design at your country... Thank's.... from portugal....

orangehat5

leave the bubble. 5$. it's perfect as is.

~miu

wooo!! i love that!!
nice colour!!
print one for me!!
thanks yeoh~~~

ionrave

i love this shirt!!!! it conveys a great message. $5 and a buy

softwareGuy

nice color, concept and design. It helps me to recall back the memories(birds in the wild nature) in those early days.

Verdana

When I saw the bubble, I immediately thought "earbud." It's the same shape as those crazy tiny white iPod headphones.

Brittany05

I don't like the bubble thing. I think two or three small music notes would be good or if you "flattened" the text bubble so it wasn't angled so oddly it would look better.

Agency26

like it love it

makeit

if i could choose a tee other than grey, i'd wear this. nice design. love the concept!

bonkey

hahaha, still in nature... always play with nature... love that....
From WTF

Young Sirs

I thought it was a blackbird, you know, the PDAs? I like it.

anath3ma

I'd like it better without the comma coming out of the bird. What's with that?

Wasabi

I feel there was more work done on the tech side and the nature side was almost rushed... I have known to be wrong!

Either way I like the concept... Good work!

lostdinosaur

Awesome! I really love the design. $5. :D

iwontforget_x

the design is amazing, and i love what the message is. good, great work!!!!!

yeohgh

Thank you! thank you everyone for your great comments and support. cheers - yeohgh

the owen eliasen 4000.

solid, worthwhile concept. sharp, beautiful design. well done, yeohgh. [i've scored 30 designs thus far, and this is the first 5 i've given.]

Brijs

another good one!

Sarahoxy

Wow. I REALLY like this one.

edgeofdeaming

I love your back to nature themes... this T makes me want to go outside and sit in the sun listening to the birds...

I love it!

No account?
Join Us