Close
One second...

future thinking

OK, so this is a little weird. An unhappy bald robot girl in socks and heels holding quite a destructive weapon.. but hey, this is how i see the future.

Watch this
VenomousSwan

She may be depressed, but she has great taste in shoes. :)

plankton

Girl holding a big gun......
i love it

fred-e

queer but sexy!

Ladyflik

sexy sexy sexy, this gal has great shoes and im loving the socks! very chic and i think very future thinking! a good job misskniks!!

techwarman

hot chick and guns? what's not to love?

$5

prototype89

Brilliant piece of artwork that is inspiring. Gosh if i owned my own business, i'd make this the compulsory uniform. Sassy, cool and original, this item comes highly recommended!!!!

Daniel James Diggle

KINKY NERD..people keep your ears to the ground with this girl, I know her and she's got loads of potential as well as her current class.
Good luck with your designs Nikki!.x

Daniel James Diggle

But for a few bits of critique; the barcode should have fewer bars, made thicker, the text needs a tad less vertical stretching and maybee the gun design revised, no gun handle at present.
(dont hit me too hard for these comments girl!)

allabtdk

good illustration
good position
good job

tesko

Hey Nikki guess who? Like this although I'm giving ya a zero 'cos I've gotta squash the competiton. Peace 'aight!

MissKniks

Hey! We should be lovers not haters! we all need to support one another, right? If you like what you see, do the right thing. :-)

SoFarAway00

it kind of looks like the leg thats farther away is going around the pole, but the on the part of the thing shes sitting on it looks like theyre both in front of the pole thing

ungivenglory

i like this concept very much, but in all honesty i feel that it lacks the detail it deserves, not sure if it matters, BUT, id shorten the barcode because it looks too stretched and add just a little more detail to her, other than that, great job! 4

MissKniks

hey, really appreciating the comments. are we aloud to resubmit designs if minor changes are made (after the 7 day trial that is)?

cryslea

I don't care for the placement at all.

tesko

"We should be lovers" haha

Lukao

This is like the best t shirt I've ever seen. Good work nikki, but i feel that ur getting too much credit????

tesko

"are we aloud to resubmit designs?"

Yeah we can re-sub designs up to three times. BTW thanks Nikki, you're the one who told me about threadless (ie. it's all your fault)

; )

Verdana

I really like the blue and the grey--style and placement are quite happy.

But that color green always makes me think of institutional bathrooms, and that's just not a good thing.

randito1

Is it me? But, I don't think the gun adds anything to it. What if it were a simple pole?

Benyzildjian

a pole makes her a stripper and that not what we are going for. the design is good and so are the colors.

Daniel James Diggle

Hey mr.Tesko, i told Nikki about threadless, thus if she told you, I should get all the credit....dammd give me CREDIT! I WILL HAVE MY CREDIIIITTT!!!

tesko

I'll give you some clubcard points if you like

Dista

Hot robot chickies with big guns... AWESOME!!!

TheEngineDriver

She's probably depressed because she's naked and she blew away her man, so she has no money to shop for new clothes with.

prototype89

Why the harsh comments, take a chill pill people, credit where credts due!

No account?