• posted Jul 20, 2005
  • 83 Comments

I want it!Good title,too

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
blucow

Haha! Neat idea. Not sure I'd understand without the title though.

Perhaps if you added the board with "Well This Sucks" or whatever wording?

foofigoo

No, I think you should leave out the title. I like it the way it is. Haha worst possible situation you could ever be in...

ootchang

could be bad.... but what if you could use em all. then you'd be the scrabble king

airspace

I am a Scrabble nut, I would love to own this shirt. I like the brown best.
$5

amandaw

AWESOME

5$$$$$$

amigovirgen

it hapens to me all the time!!!5

robbyburgess

the Q and Z are way off center, but im being technicall, like the idea tho , 4.

I Eat Dinosaurs

ohmannnn.
it's like my life on a shirttttt!
5$!

kreamy
kreamy profile pic Alumni

robbyburgess, if you have Scrabble, take it out and look at the Q and the Z. That's how they actually are on the game pieces. They had to scoot them over to accommodate the larger number 10... strange but true...

simplyeca

ahhaahahah great!

ruffmercenary

Love it, love it, love it! - $5

danegerous

Love it, love it, love it! - $5

Evilpinkie

These are the best shirts,the ones with little everyday things that everyone can relate to.

orangehat5

brilliance.

a well deserved 5$

x03

hahah scrabble! awesome.

scarsofthefaith

i love scrabble so, this would be a differently a 5 plus buy!

betsuni04

LMAO

/clap

i didn't even read the title and my first reaction was "well, that really sucks!"

5+$

HK MAC

awesome.~~~~$5~~~

Xandrabeast

Perfect! I like it on the navy best. And it really doesn't need the title on it - if you've ever played scrabble you KNOW that sucks! LOL

camille89

Hehe, I hate being in that situation.. I always get fkd up letters in scrabble ;P love it in navy and chocolate ;D

jade_hu

scrabblingood! scrabbilicious! more..more! <3

njmay

I would love to see this printed. Please Print!!!! This is probably the best past time family game at my house. i would have so many more friends if I wore this shirt. $5

elaineypo012

ahh... happens to me every time in scrabble.. i would buy this in a heart beat!

mandalyn

lol!

as a grammar nut and a scrabble nerd, i love this shirt.. then i noticed people were talking about the title and i looked at it and just smiled. it's an all too common dilemma in an all too common world.

<3 <3 <3

$5+++++++

robot in peril

IT SUCKS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO "U" TO GO WITH THAT "Q"!!!!

But really, really nice concept.

xrockangelx

Hahaha! A bad combination of all the best letters! I love Scrabble; I totally relate to that. And I'd definitely buy this too! Great jaerb! :D

futter.

haha id definately have to get this for my dad. he always wants my threadless shirts anyways and every time i visit him, it's 'hey do you want to play scrabble?!'

SCHOSR_I

this has actually happened to me. there is no way this isn't getting printed. $5

robofrance

Man, I have the worst scrabble luck. I'm horrible at it in English, and about10 times worse in German.

I would buy this though, good job.

Patrick Dupuis

You can't do better with this concept. Bravo !
: )

5!

abigaildarling

totally sweet... this is the story of my Scrabble life.

LongLiveQueequeg

rabid scrabble fan that i am, i LOVE this shirt. it sort of sums up the futility of life, doesn't it?

Krieg

GREAT!! Finally... I'm browsin shirts for like, 45 minutes now... finding total crap submissions, a few mediocre ones, and then this one comes along and I'm like... BEAUTIFUL!! I haven't played Scrabble in such a long time, but I still love this shirt. I don't know what people have suggested as changes, but ignore them, this shirt is perfect.

ChocolateEyes

As a devoted scrabble fan, i MUST have this.

funkminister

lol!!!! Omg, that's so great. The title goes great with what the shirt is. Wow. Hahahaha! <3

Glossopteris

I just saw "Word Wars" (the documentary about the crazy scrabble players who memorize the dictionary and go to national competitions) and Threadless should print them for their sake. Also because it's just an awesome beautiful pattern.

donutz247

Being a Scrabble freak myself, I absolutely LOVE it. I can identify with the frustration. Maybe add the text to it?

RadioHead0300

goooooooood idea....i am a scrabble fan so.....$5

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us