Close
One second...

Model (Identity Theft)

I like the colors and the way it flows

Watch this
rockemsockemrobots

she looks a little chubby....i think if you want to convey the message of 'identity theft' you should make her skinnier seeing that models are all pressured to be a certain size & shape.

just a suggestion.

NancyFancyPantz

I'll definetly b rockin this one too. I love the blank face and mystery look to it. Tight work Manuelito!

eclipz1421

I really like the grey shirt.
$5

uno.with.a.bullet.

hmm. i agree with rockemsockem. she really does look a little chubby, especially when trying to portray a model. also, i think that you should work on your anatomy a little. her arm especially and the the leg she's touching with it. it looks shorter and thicker compared to the other one.

just some ideas to think about.

dv

i will agree that the leg she is touching is slightly more chubby than the rest of her body, but i would like to say that some models are chubby... so i think it's okay. it's a very cool design... i would almost like it better if your curvy lines were her leg. at first glance that's what i thought you had done. anyway, just my two cents. i like a lot!

tomothy

I think it's funny that the first time I see someone portray a woman as anything less than "perfect" people are saying she should be skinnier. Not that I don't agree with them it's just funny is all.

cognacjack@yahoo.com

I dont like her face.. it should be .. something else

causticexe

I like that she's chubby.

Purple + black + white = homigaw<3

scarsofthefaith

it's actually better that she's chubby i don't want to wear a rail lol.. sry no offense to any skinny skinny ppl but, i do like the idea and the face is classic!! definately would buy + a 5!

i_twirl_batons

that's really awesome, i love the way you illustrated the woman, it's just as perfect as nature intends, i dont know what other people are saying about models who must be stick thin but anyway, good job, i love the black.

mikermelon

I'd wear the black everyday

ceruleanime

this has nothing to do with chubbiness, but her right leg doesn't exactly seem... anatomically correct...

onehtl1ama

i agree she's a bit to chubby to be a model and the leg is kinda weird, but if you work on those you'll have a wonderful design
$4

krazykat

great design....dont get the message, though. (not that it needs one)

DoTheCamelJR

she looks like a fat white prostitute surrounded by black gangsta symbols. why would someone buy this

pixienoodles

i dunno why someone would buy this either...but if you think that is fat..then...you're retarded

epiphany

I'd be rubbing my ankle too if it was that swollen!
Fix everything, lazy ass.

Frostie

I agree that her leg is too short, but what comes to mind is less "chubby" and more "realistic."

x3guns go bammx3

i love that you did
her a little chunky.
im hate how everyone
is saying she needs
to be skinner.
i love this shirt. and i'd
buy it in a heart beat.

$5

Skylo

add a cute face and its perfect!!!

Call me cars

both colors are lovely

westy9289

i dont like it
but if you think shes fat, then its people like you who make girls stick there fingers down there throat and not eat!

No account?