Close
One second...

Mmmm...Chicken

nice

Watch this
splitplug

even though chick fil-a already thought of this idea, the drawing is good enough that i'm not mad.

polecat89

Nice take on the Chik-fil-A ad campaign with the cows. I really like the overall look.

HK MAC

funny~~$3

Homeschool_Winner

Right. As long as you leave cows out of the picture, I don't think Chik Fil-A can touch you. Good drawing. 5

razy

Please be nice to each other: >>>>> Eat more humans!
5!!!!!

craeon

Nice. $5

orangehat5

so wait a minute? why are they costumes, and who's in the costume?

yeslek626

i love their expressions, its amazing what you can do with just eyes

adiae

hehe.. u'll get 4 from me. nice..

kevindujour

it should be pork. not bacon.

Danpi

awesome! 5!!

djinyoung

so costumes uhhhhhhhh.....

cronobeaker

Thanks for everyone's positive comments, but can I ask what Chik Fil-A is??

bellathebovine

It's this greasy chicken place in mall food courts that tries to force free chicken samples on you. They have these posters of bipedal cows holding up signs that say "EAT MOR CHIKIN." I like your cartoons better :)

causticexe

omfug <3

I can't even think of an intelligent sentence to describe how much I love this.

Delargey

I don't get who's/ or what animal is the in costumes?

Trapdoor Alligators

I agree with Delargey. Maybe they should be the actual animals instead of costumes. It would make more sense. Overall, nice idea.

Solmu

This design doesn't make sense.

I assume it's a chicken in a pig costume and vice versa, but then shouldn't the sign be the same as the costume? (i.e. the opposite to who is inside it)

flyme2themoon

I agree with Solmu. Why would a chicken hide in the pig costume, with a sign that says "eat more chicken"?

young-at-heart

I like the style of the illustration. Little worn out message tho'. And yes it should probably be the other way around. Right now they are promoting eating of their own kind hehe.

mandalyn

There's a pig in the pig costume and a chicken in the chicken costume, people. They're trying to be anonymous but it didn't really work.

Love this. $5+

mixtapeboy

It's cute; I like both characters' eyes. I always thought of chickens as being more laid back then other barnyard animals...

freedumsan

it's great! i'd totally buy it. my girlfriend will kill me.

explodingvinyl

I'm a vegetarian of 18 years and I think I'd probably wear this until it falls apart. If it isn't printed, it's a crime. x

Rampant

i think the signs should be switched. The chicken should be in a pig suit.

a-r

DANM ! great idea ! +5$

jesicasmart

hahahha
I want one
NOW
I love it

No account?