Close
One second...

Watch me

oh i lovelovelove it! the placement on the blue one is perfect, but i like the peach shade.

Watch this
nins45

I really like the top half of the girls face, but I don't know if I like the bottom eyes...the peach color is nice.

amandaw

keep the placement on the blue one, on all the colors.

could this be printed on a grey color? not the normal light heather grey, but a medium-darkish one? i would absolutely love that.

i'm ambivalent on the bottom eyes. it balances the design nicely but the fact that it's another pair of eyes just floating there is kind of... creepy.

anyway, regardless of any changes or keeping it the same (with the placement on the upper corner like you have it) i would want to buy this one too. awesome.

matildaben

um, it looks like it's for bukkake fans.

sueblue

My thoughts exactly matildaben,

<db

Sub-Defective

Cool design, I would wear the blue one for sure!

mckena

i LOVE this.
i'd buy this.

whitelefant

I'm with ben and sue on this one

foxin

Yup, defanily bukkake.
Not that theres anything wrong with that...wait, yes there is. :)
The eyes are pretty though

twiztx

i love the blue one. =)

kwhatev420

bottom left shirt's placement is better because on the blue one, if you have boobs the image will get effed up. and lots of people have boobs.

jamesbb

$

tesko

Real nice, but to my perverted mind it looks like a money shot.

quoperate

Haha I hadn't thought of that. No wonder..I like each of the elements but not their placement in relation to each other.

Krieg

definately an innuendo going on here... she looks like she just got done being a ummm... bad girl, or good depending on whether or not you're a bad guy.

aridscreams

blue color and placement is my favorite. very pretty.

tunastar

Can someone get my mind?
it's in the gutter.

cedricpatrick

I love the placement and color of the peach shirt

miss elizabeth

I totally loved this shirt until I heard the "money shot" thing. Now its ruined. Thanks alot guys

MisterDrift

Are those Natalie Portman's eyes?

swankypimp

SPLOOGE FACE!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Xandrabeast

miss elizabeth, isn't it better that you heard it now rather than have bought it and THEN had someone say something?

I agree, it does look like bukkake. Icky. gag

mattius6

its a cum shot gone wild, but i love this cum shot, cool design, id buy

provetheworst

I was going to say bird shit, but cum shot is more hilarious.

itgirlragdoll3

Definitely had to look up the word "bukkake"...wish I hadn't! This was...the shirt I've been waiting for until you all said that. I'm still giving it a 5$

No account?