The Narc

Paper Bag!

Watch this
Eselgeist

i like it :D

martyz

Fandango just called...

scrybe

Yeah. Fandango has a patent on paper bag puppets now...

I would like it with out the "damn" I'm just prudish that way.

jovian

I like it! I don't get it. But I like it!

Riand

It would sound better without the "damn". But I like it.

blucow

Don't like the paper puppet so much, but I love the idea.

More realistic, with a donut and stache would be awesome... but that's just me.

Pifman

I laughed at it. Very original, and very well done.

Moglandor

I thought those things were crap when Fandango did it. And here is a copy of that crap, so...

kreamy

I wasn't aware of the Fandango thing until i posted this design. I understand the reference now, but I assure you, paperbag puppets existed long before Fandango. I was thinking about second grade when I made this. Yarn, safety scissors, macaroni, glue - that's all... and, well, narcs...

pinkpoison

Hi. I'm from the Los Angeles journal, looking for new artists to be published in our magazine. If you'd like to have some of your pieces shown, please email some possible pieces to art@losangelesjournal.com

Questions or comments, please email us and let all your buddies know.

mckena

haha. LOVE IT.

Gap

Without the damn, I don't know it's missing something like another bag puppet or something

Ash Sammy

we was boys?

Jayarr

holy crap..this is genius. 5 and a buy...i love randomt hings.

kwhatev420

i dont get it.

kwhatev420

i just figured out that maybe theres nothing TO get. its just random and i like it now.

causticexe

This made me giggle.

DimwitF

I definitely thought the question was "Where did you buy your movie tickets?"

funkmunky

I like it.
He's got personality. $4
Sharp.

redpanic

excellent.

GVLaker09

I love this. It seems like it may need something else, but I'm not sure what yet. DON"T get rid of "damn", it works here. People can handle a little bit of language... Also "I thought we was boys" is perfect. That made me laugh. I'd buy this, but I'm still trying to think what could be added here.

Gergio

I'd lose the damn- Can't wear it in school with that. Lol I like it, though.

I'd wear it.

--Greg

dryuglyscab

the only downside to this is that people will instantly think, "FANDANGO!" otherwise, its pretty cute. a cop bag would be cool.

scarsofthefaith

i like it but, don't get it and fandango is what comes to mind

daysleepereva

hahaha funny! idk y u chose a paper puppet tho? i think itd be better if u had "the narc" somewhere on it...but thats just me

camille89

lol, it's funny but I don't really get it...hehe. But I like it, i'd freakin' buy it ;D

thatritzygirl

i don't care for the paper bag but i love the concept.

ihateplants

I've never seen the Fandango commercial people keep bringing up. I like the shirt though.

No account?