Close
One second...

ny scribbles

i dig it a lot, but the left top corner seems a bit odd due to the side of the building...

Watch this
blucow

Neato.

But what's with the computer and arrows and clouds? How about you replace more notable NY symbols, stuff along the lines of a taxi, the statue of liberty (which I see you've used).

derekandes

nice graphic/colors, but it is a bit confusing.

thatsnotnormal

honestly, i would love to see this w/ out the than symbols/words/clouds/arrows, whatever thet may be. just stick with the nyc skyline/usa. enough/slashes/for/you?

pinkpoison

Looks good. If you'd like to have some of your art published for a monthly magazine please submit some examples to

submissions@losangelesjournal.com

You will be fully credited and featured.

Princess McGoo

Wow...this is really funky and clever. Liking your style.

Palm Tree

design is on. but i agree with thatsnotnormal, the symbols could be more theme-oriented.

hi-fi gods

BIGGER

5$

-Chris

Paris_x

I like the green but not the arrows computer or ny id buty it if it was just the green

wax_butterfly

it needs to be bigger, but other than that i love it! $4

oceanbluesky

grrrr--makes me mad. New York is not the center of the universe! But I do like your design (arrows, clouds, computer included).

BatmanKissMe

NY IS IN THE CENTER O F THE UNIVERSE
I LOVE THIS
maybe without the arrows.
but i dig that too

franzieboy

great illustration style and i love the colour combination. how would it look if the white outline was a point size smaller?

Hugsen Kissus

I like this one. Nice colors. I'm into green. I like the Basquiat type hand drawn vibe.

freshvarsity

i like this one a lot. im diggin it.

No account?