Close
One second...

listening the imagination

why white?

Watch this
lenaaa xp

this is cool and all but i seriously dont get it much.... if im supposed to....iono its cool. :]

twirling around

nice design. i usually dont like white shirts, but this one i would buy.

talentshow

I'd prefer it on a pink shirt with the white as ink, but I'd probably buy this anyway.

The execution is excellent.

gabrielrodz

I agree...why white?
I'll definitely buy it in pink.

ughoiowok

dancing on the bubbles or farting while the bathe??
please be explaining.

hiphophobia

try for not pink.....but it's so cool....

seizureboy

Neat design, unfortunately I don't wear a lot of pink (none, come to think of it). Perhaps another color?

Factory

I like your style.

Genesis_Lewal

White and pink with a dude doing 007 water ballet? It's gay. Are we trying to appeal to the general public or something more specific?

Rich Rich Rich

yeah that dancing guy or whatever looks soooo bent-wristish...and change the color of the shirt

robofrance

put it on dark green plz!!
or dark purple.

TEH BIOTCH

That's exactly how th energy goes. Hooray passe.

Kuk

i love your concept.4

i__say

It's pretty! I think it would look better on light grey. But, you know, I would still go for it on white.

littlelostgirl_xoxo

no i like it the way it is. no changes. i dont wear white shirts usually, but i would wear this one.

Ash Sammy

Nice design.
Though not my color.
And if you could also make the grids at 45ยบ just for equalitys' sake.

Fall Down Go Boom

Its a nice design, but a white t-shirt doesn't do it justice.

litchi_chan

Dude... This is awesome O_O. The pink and white look good together on screen, but if I were to actually wear it it would be better in gray. The placement is beauuutiful and I love the way the design goes all the way across the chest. Keep it up!! 5 and a buy.

twiztx

NICE! NICE! NICE! =DD

cowardtheduck

awesome design, and pink is perfect. but i agree with talent, pink and white should be flip

Fonetik.ca

You are an AMAZING artist, I wish Threadless would print all your Ts, so that I can buy each and every one of them!!!! :)

lsmc88

Awesome. Very well illustrated. 5$

eclipz1421

I love it!
Love the colors and the design. You're style is ridiculous!
5!

eclipz1421

oops..typo, "your" style....I swear I'm not an idiot

ElizaTerry

LOVE IT. It reminds me of that diet coke/pepsi commecial where the people have bubbles all around them and following them...so fun!

No account?