Close
One second...

Guacamole

• by rfeldberg
  • posted Jul 12, 2005
  • 40 Comments

i think this shirt rocks! There are endless possibilities for this line. It is fabulous!!!!

Watch this
lauramania

avacado???? you mean avocado?

skipcronin

ah, good... someone hit the 80% accuracy in spelling already.

Kyle Jay

The spelling can be fixed.

steFINE
steFINE profile pic Alumni

what is it with all the avocado designs?!?!

but this would be funier if the box beside lime was checked

talentshow

So glad I was beaten to the spelling error.

nins45

the pits are brown and it would be cool if one of the boxes were checked(avocado or lime), fix these things and its definetly a $5

stuntgrowth

I would wear this shirt, but yeah avocado pits are brown but im sure if this was printed it be fixed

htking

the avocado needs to more defined...looks a little too green eggs & ham for me

BrokenStar57

doesn't illustrator have a spell check?

hoorah

avocado middles are greenish.
and guacamole is better with tomatoes and onion. o:

fireant202

im loving it, only problem i got is the actual picture of the avocado looks a bit pixelated.

amigovirgen

one in spanish please...
4 till you make one ...in spanish
agree.. you got endless possibilities

Samantha1981

I love this shirt. I love Avocados. However i feel like it could be reworked a little bit... maybe in the color scheme. I immediately look at the word pepper. Is that intentional??

rmatch

i hate that avocado is spelled wrong but i like how all the ingredients are listed in their own real and particular color. and i agree with the possibilities of this...so many ideas!

Kristina

I always put tomato and onion in my guacamole.

What is wrong with you?

turkeymonkey

that avocado looks like ass. needs work.

Yay!!!!

I love guacamole more than anything. so much that we're getting a civil union. it will be an open relationship because i understand that guacamole nees more lovers than just me. however, i don't believe that this list of ingredients is complete and that guacamole ingredients can always be a little different. how about a shirt with just a really big picture of a really beautiful, ripe, green, avocado on it? with a brown pit. that up there is just unnatural.

Moses Smith

put a check mark in the avacado box ... i dunno? great shirt!

Mythsnlore

Ahhhh! The jagged pixels burn my eyes!!!

Paris_x

looks egg like...

lovesickkid83

i am mexican and i find this shirt offensive because "GUACAMOLE" does not contain garlic! nonetheless +5!

babygracie

i want....here's the 5 $

bln429

Agree with the others.. the avocado could use a bit of work (and spelling has to be fixed, but you've addressed that). I would buy it if they were fixed! So 4 for now.

jayseeca

i love avocados, but i don't like this shirt. cool idea, but i think there are too many font colours... and maybe the avocado could have a different style to it.

elphabatizing

Nice idea, but: 1) as stipulated by others, the avocado graphic needs work, because right now it looks sort of like something that was done poorly in Paint, and 2) the spacing between the listed items seems inconsistent, so maybe use a grid or ruler to fix that up a bit.

aridscreams

mmm guacamole. so good. nice shirt too.

rajdezign

I like the idea, type could use some work and illo. could too

Kinnie

I really like this design! But I agree, it needs to be cleaned up a bit.

pigmentZERO

forget the garlic and add cumin and chile powder

TheHorseKilla

The avocado looks like an oyster.

wyrogerg

The avocado needs more definiton or texture.

Is the text for each ingredient intended to be the color of the ingredient? There <i>are</i> endless ingredient possibilities.

No account?
Join Us