• posted Jul 11, 2005
  • 56 Comments

yaywoohoosweetsupercool

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
marthanancy

Lose the drawing and I think it might work better.
Just text that says "I <3 Ponies" is cool enough. I'd wear it, hehe.

Mascarasavvy

I just spilt water all over my crotch, I think that speaks volumes! I love it, and I love ponies! I want one, the tee not a Ponie (too much work.)

Riand

I can't decide if I like it better with or without the drawing. But I'd wear it.

d3k0y

im pretty sure this is the only 5$ ive ever rated. pure awesomeness. and omg the picture is what makes it! if the picture gets taken off theres no way id consider gettin it. haha best shirt ever.

doublethinker

This must have taken 30 seconds to draw.

Haricots Vert

honest to god, i thought this said, "i <3 penies" so i thought of some kind of weird plural of penis. and i did not like that

LedZep123

PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT PRINT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gradeAslacker

FIOWEJ;AJOI;FWAEJIO;FEWIOJ;EFWA

I laugh so hard me head hit the keyboard!!!

Yay! Ponies!

Print this shirt bitches!!!
$5

finklestein3000

it looks really gay! WHICH IS EXACTLY WHY ITS THE BEST SHIRT EVER!!!!!!!

ok bye

hello sunshine 6

i would deffinitely buy this as a gag gift for my best friend.

julia:)

I LOVE IT! and i love ponies!!! buy buy buy! print print print! yay!!!

5 $

AKittyGoesMoo

This is a seriously great shirt....

pensiverye

If this submission makes it to print, I definitely should start submitting my little cousin's kindergarten drawings.

nothingbettertodothanthis

LOVE IT!!!!

its not only the skill in design, but the idea...and this one is funny!

there's no other shirt like this one. PRINT PRINT PRINT. YAY!!!!PRINT PRINT PRINT. YAY!!!!PRINT PRINT PRINT. YAY!!!!PRINT PRINT PRINT. YAY!!!!PRINT PRINT PRINT. YAY!!!!PRINT PRINT PRINT. YAY!!!!PRINT PRINT PRINT. YAY!!!!PRINT PRINT PRINT. YAY!!!!PRINT PRINT PRINT. YAY!!!!

cheezit629

All I can say is... WOW

this shirt is awesome. Simple, yes, but still awesome. You definitely got a buy from me dude ;)

Comes to show ya, you don't have to make art to create greatness

strwbryjoy

yay! ponies!!!! OMFG i love this shirt!

HeyMang

ive never seen napolean dynamite....i want to though.... *sigh :(

pookie69

Loving it!!! 5$ - nice work ;)

tomothy

"This must have taken 30 seconds to draw. "

And yet people still like it. Not for me though.

Kimiko

That rocks my socks. I'd wear it every day, and twice on Saturday. I like white best.

cuthbert

Haha, this shirt should applauded for not trying so hard to be cool and, well, basically for just not being pretentious.

kaotic

yeah napoleon dynamite is everywhere now. i love the shirt i would definetly wear it.

5 $

babygracie

sweet....five and a treat.

Fl5 Cowboy

this makes me think of white ninja.

so naturally, i frickin' love it.

bellathebovine

Precious! It belongs in a museum. And on my body.

remi
shutupb4iaetu

I want one! TOO BAD I HAVE NO MONEY. I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SAVE

remi

wow.. nice ponies...its awsome.. more than awsome..its the awsomest ever!!

Jimmy McSweets

Ah the infamous Pony... Bill Horse, ha ha. HOnestly dude, I'd probably buy seven copies of this shirt, so i could wear a different one every day of the week. I love it!

kwhatev420

PRRINNNNNNTTTTTTTTTT!!!

tunastar
tunastar profile pic Alumni

...Um.

What is the big deal over this?
I'd never weer it.

visionofme

i hear you, tunastar...

Evilpinkie

Maybe everyone is just trying to relive their childhood dream of owning a pony...

It's cute I guess, but not my thing.

weaponxdh

what the?! did i miss something? if this gets printed i can only imagine the level of horrible submissions we'll have to wade through to gat anything worth wearing... this might work as a cute refrigerator magnet or something... but a threadless shirt? please don't waste the fabric on printing this.

HeyMang

that wasnt nice... :(

simplyeca

when i first saw it i throught it said "i <3 penies" that happy face is very misleading... but i'd buy it bc of it!

krys_t_s

um...for everyone commenting on the crappiness of the drawing, did it ever occur to you that it's a design choice and not a reflection on the artist? it's a shirt about how little kids(predominantly girls) feel, so it used a childish drawing. that said, not my style. nice idea, though.

dorkabella

I love it very much and I think I commented and 5$ already...but I came across it again and just have to say- YOU BETTER BE SUBMITTING MORE!!! I'd love to see a line of stuff like this.

bunnyinfreezer

it reminds me of a drawing i did when i was maybe 6. this rocks and i want one now!!!!!

cameoflage

holy crap, did you pay all your friends to say they liked this or did they do it willingly?

there was no skill in this design. maybe if you took more than 30 seconds to draw it out, you could make a decent shirt, but get sloppy.

i don't like it, if you couldn't already tell. spend more time next submission you do

xdork

5 $$

HeyMang

geeze cameo....constructive critisism here...look at some of my other designs... its just a design... have a baby gosh..

just kidding...

and no i didnt pay anyone

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us