Close
One second...

Way Back To Sirius

this is my first submission! i've worked from an artwork of mine and had some hard time to convert it to vectors and only 4 colors :) but i hope that you'll enjoy the result

Watch this
mr_stewart

Argh! What's that zoomy thing doing? My eyes!

Anyway, i give it a 4, nice design even though i'm not entirely sure what it means...

Mascarasavvy

Like the design, the zooming is making my tummy hurt!

lauramania

this is so awesome $5 good work

techwarman

for a weird reason I really like it, I dunno if it's the red on it or what

but I just like it, I also thought about doing some zoom with the flash but

you beat me to the punch :)

amigovirgen

do you try another tee colors?
maybe gold?

mr.roskeworth

great image and great placement
good colour scheme
all in all i'd buy it

pinkpoison

I'm from the Los Angeles journal, looking for new artists to be published in our magazine. If you'd like to have some of your pieces shown, please email some possible pieces to

art@losangelesjournal.com

Questions or comments, please email us and let all your buddies know. We're trying to expose the talents of fresh artists and writers to the world. So if you're interested, please contact us.

drahomira

hmm i tried other colors but only khaki and natural looked good to me, but maybe i'll check again

noeLennon

Uhm, The Twlilight Zone ...??

noeLennon

I totally just spelled "Twilight" wrong.

gyakuzuki

I don't get it

wax_butterfly

I don't get it either, but it looks pretty hot. =D

ma_thilde

this is the collest design i've seen on this site for the moment ,
i d'buy it for sure !!!

sistervigilante

Look at you with your fancy-schmancy preview!
I like it though.
Wish you had lighter color schemes.

massromantic

if you were high and looking at this design ...
gosh
just plain snazzy

radjose

Love the design, but not the shirt colors. Maybe a baby blue or a light orange would work better for me.

atrageser4

i really like the design, and i appreciate your use of flash for showing the colors. i'm not keen on the fact however, that you can't see his feet. he's like feetless. shoeless. ankleless. i wouldn't buy it now, but maybe if you work on the design a little bit and give him some feet and make the dots above his head less the same size that would rock! overall 4.

random_monkey

That is /bad ass/
This monkey be wantin' that shirt badly!
5$

Brooke_is_Stellar

nifty beyond belief....I hope it gets printed.
5!

El Aviador

I'm digging this...but I agree with the no feet comment. The placement of the stripe makes it look like his legs end very abruptly. The figure could use some work also. I've seen your work before..mostly photo collage right? I'd LOVE to see more submissions in the "vector" style. I like the concept on this...very twilight zone indeed whoever made that comment.

cedricpatrick

I really like the khaki version... $5!

antisocial

I like how it was displayed.

Rampagegreen

I like it best on white--the color scheme is simple and well done.

KathleenTurner

J'aime beaucoup, j'aimais déja l'image dont c'est tiré donc forcément...
J'espère qu'il sera imprimé, je pourrais l'arborer fièrement aux réunions des adeptes de colin-maillard !

cherryscented

i like this but i have no idea what it means..
id buy it though.. haha

Janus42

I actually really love the colors. A navy version might be neat, to better represent the night sky though...at least that's what the dots remind me of....
Shit, dude, what's going on in your awesome design? Care to explain so I don't sound like a dufus?

No account?