One second...

Used Symbols

uhh whats this mean?

Watch this
hekama

in love and death, I suppose.
Kinda clever and no skeletons(wich is a plus). 3

Iwouldbejosh

i think a skull or headstone would work better than the cross, because the cross is generally used as a Christian symbol.

fungrafik

i agree, but i saw it as love and death

orangehat5

this is my favorite 'in love and death' submission. by alot. I agree with the headstone instead of a cross, but PLEASE not another skull.

TFMdesign

thats extremley clever and i suprisingly figured out as soon as i saw it. this is definetley one of the best used submissions yet, and it doesnt have huge graphics of skulls and stuff witch is just crap. $5 id so buy this tee shirt.

TFMdesign

o yea and change the cross to a grave stone with a cross on it

teragram

I like it alot but needs some work

tedee

i really like this "In Love and Death" submission. but it would be way cooler if you changed the cross to something like a grave stone like what other people were saying.

seren

Hah. Totally did not understand till I read the comments :(

ParadoxControl

maybe make the cross on a grave stone instead? It would make more sence I think.

SEPTIC

SMART

twistedpilgrim

a skull would work out much better than a gravestone, it would be hard to make a gravestone thats easily recognizable to match with the rest of the images. also, whats wrong with a skull? pirate haters!

hulaqueen87

Like the pictograph thingies. Really clever! Not feelin' the cross though. What would work, besides a skull or a tombstone? A dagger, or maybe a gun...

attackoftheheart

I thought the cross was a t.

But yeah, maybe like cross bones?

swankypimp

looks more like in a box and you love christ.

callmelittlestar

if u put a headstone then it won't be made of symbols.. keep the t / cross.

PorgyNBess

i agree... i dont know if it has to be a tombstone or skull (havent given it much thought, but i do applaud you for wanting to use something other than those two symbols), but the cross does translate into "religion" rather than "death" to me... and that kinda narrows down your audience to people that are christian/ catholic, etc. such a great idea though. aside from the cross, i really, really love it.

Kens

great idea but its missing something

jovian

How about using a celtic cross (the one with a circle -- there's one in wingdings). Personally I really like the design and liked the different ways it can be interpreted. 5$

Jayarr

ha ha..ill print this for you if you want..contact me.

falloutfreak12

i actually get it, which is good for me!! 5

briansprototype

In a heart-shaped box with Christ?

elmoemily

I was soooo glad to finally see a used submission without skeletons!!!! Thank You!

Sylinca

Good not skeleton.
Change the cross with a tombstone with a cross, and it's a 5$.

goldfishblink

sorry just becuase he doesn't use a skull doesn't mean its a good submission, its uglier than my shit, i'm sorry i have very pretty shit it's not your fault. but seriously i don't like it, nobody would understand it if u didn't know what the contest was for. and thats the truth

Student Grant

you get a bit of a 'uh? .... oh!?' with this. I like.

Thankfully not skeletons either...

tateroz

Very clever.

twiztx

nice.

CFriend

I understood this the second I saw it. Five and buy, son.

BatmanKissMe

yes, in love and death

KatieTheMofo

I really really really really like this a whole fucking lot.

silencekills

i really like this design.

12monkeys

i had no idea what this was until i started reading comments.
like someone else said, i thought the cross was a T.
and i am still not quite getting it.

i like the worn look of the symbols though.

No account?