• 56 Comments
Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Tofu_Rok

lose the drips, love the graphic though

microwavablpeeps

yea not sure about the drips either. but i still love it. especially the knife in his mouth.

futbolboi

I don't like the yellow change that color get rid of the drips

craeon

What everyone else said about the drips -- they're a little distracting.

themidtownkoala

This is one of the better designs for this particular competion. I actually like the drips, but I'd really prefer different colors. Blue and yellow are so peppy and fun, that it seems counterintuitive to use these colors for the music it is representing. However, this may have been your intention, as I have not listened to this group and don't know what you were going for.

Agency26

can't do anything about the drips at this point, except to say, Imagine They Are Not There :D ... might have a chance this to update the weblink to show no drips. Thanks all.

Agency26

Actually, upon further review, this design has some other issues that need to be addressed ... going to submit a different, improved, dripless design. It should go up early next week. Thanks ...

hi_there_u

this is one of the few submissions for this contest that i actually like
i LIKE the fact that its not red or black but that it has colors that i havent seen everybody else use
this one to me is just the most visually appealing
i agree the drips should go though

twirling around

love it minus the drips
......as if you havent heard that enough

makruege

This is a great design. Love the spatter hearts. This is by far the best I have seen for this contest because it looks great, and because it doesn't go overboard desperately trying to say way too much. You have made a excellent design without trying to capture a complex message. it's just great to look at and it doesn't require any interpretation. $5 All the way. Good work.

Reminds me of a GnR or Greadtull Dead illustration a little.

makruege

er, um Grateful.

Pifman

Did anyone mention the drips yet? Har har get it? I'd lose the drips, but I guess it's too late for that now huh?

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Visually stunning...Great colors & I happen to not mind the drips at all. Also, I agree...add yellow to the roses.
Top notch, friend!

DaftPenguu

I'd love it if it weren't for the blue tshirt color.

Agency26

duh, I mean, RE-submitting. :D

Claymore

i'd keep the drips, but put it on black- classic metal style is nice

konfusion

i think the drips are kickin, great design

abeadles

Great colors!

Derghaust

This is such a cool design that I want to wear the shirt even though I think the band is total crap.

nins45

I really like it, but are the drips neccisary? If they were gone I'd be sold!

themidtownkoala

Colors are MUCH MUCH better in the second version. Just goes to prove that no, this band doesnt have to have a design on black.

Pixelbot2000

yeah, lose the drips. otherwise, cool!

Ava Adore

like the comp says without the text will be better. im kind of sick of the banner kind of designs.
but nice.

microwavablpeeps

i love the colors exactly like they are

zagudabuda

its cool with me but I guess I'm not so much a fan of the text

turkeymonkey

needs robots and monkeys. fucking.

Huepfknete

AAARGH! PRINT IT! GOGOGO! 5$!

zerodette

Nitpick...Wouldn't you hold a knife between your teeth, not BEHIND your teeth?

kayleahrocks

keep the drips theyre great, they keep the composition in a cross-like shape, it needs the drips or if not something else. What bothers me is the two hearts at the bottom of the wings. My favorite part of the design is probably the colors, so dont change a thing, they are fresh and not an overused tragic mix of black and something. deff something noteworthy about your design.

I will five and buy because personally I think its the best design in the comp.

KarlFreeman

in love and death? arnt u not ment to put that in your design?

Xephodark

I still don't understand what everyone on here has against drips.. I think they go well with the design AND most designs I see them on that people complain about.

I say keep them.

I like the Used, and I like this shirt.

5$

TheEngineDriver

$5 I dunno if its me or the design, but I don't like it on blue. I think this would look cool as shit on black though. Make that yellow thing in the background white maybe, and the skull and ribbon white. I know black/red/white is a pretty basic color combination and over used, but I really think it would be so awesome on this design. I love this design, and it definitely should win. I typically dislike shirts that say the theme across them, but I think this one is an exception. The theme just fits so well across the banner. Really nice.

mickeysucks

i like the desingn alot, but the colours are a bit too extreme for me. and the bones are not that great. but the rest is damn cool

notelove

wow. i think the Used would choose this if they were judging, pretty impressive.

floyddog

would look better on black

SCHOSR_I

the drips make it look too....something. but they need to go. awesome other then that, though.

Avelien

love th light blue

musicfan147

i like this one better than the second one

marthanancy

I love it completely as is. $5

volcomstarr

love this shirt on the turqoise, wouldn't be nearly as cool on black

SO L.A.

yeah so this shirt is....tittie..to say the least....but rock stars love theyre black...itd go well on black...it goes well as is

iROCKmyBRA

love it, it looks old school like guns n roses, also its different for the used competition...did i spell that right?

tweekus

looks kinda grateful dead-ish to me...nice graphic.

Majiks

Give me this shirt now!!! ^^

adiae

verywell.

mamaMarisol

i like it a lot. especially the color of the tee-shirt, the knife in the skull's mouth, and the little hearts. good job!

Agency26

2.33, Wow, must've gotten lots of Zeroes, thanks. :D

orangecatz10

def like it, awesome colors, nice illustration. the only thing i wouldnt keep is the drips.. thats been said though.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us