• posted Jul 07, 2005
  • 46 Comments

I love it on red.

Watch this
lipskidder

This is great. A solid 5.

thatsnotnormal

i just would never wear this
plus it's hard for me to rate high after stuckwithpin's and the other one that i loved...

vampireswillneverhurtyou

i like it best on black.
but im sorta confused. i dont know if i like it or not.
hmmmm...

sugarmama

i like it on red
great job

mad cat

red or pink

nins45

I like the red

GraphicDesign79

Man. I have to say, I am completely blown away. This design says it all. IN LOVE AND DEATH. This shirt is awesome. Great Job. $. 5.

tracy_marie

definitely gets the theme across - best in navy, I think. 5

konfusion

i'm drawn to the pink

SynthOrange

Thanks for the lovely comments everyone. The design was the easy part, coming up with colours that looked good together... well, let's say colour theory isnt my strong point.

artistafeminista

the pink is killer. i would buy the pink one in a hearbeat. but seriously, though, 5 &$.

Ava Adore

nice. definately the darkest colour.

Deusfaux

id buy pink as soon as it went live

SynthOrange

Cools. Looks like the pink and black are winners. Red's doing okay, and green and denim get no love.

seis

the navy one with grey looks amazing.
$ and 5

Tinsel_Shine

Awesome! ^_^ I like how the contrast in the pink and red, but I'd prolly have to get black or navy if I was gunna wear one myself.

Elephant67

I like the green - it almost adds "envy" to the equation of death and love. Makes you wonder...

defstar

The colors in this work wonderfully for the design you have.
I can't see one of them that doesn't "work."

static_junkie

The black and the pink shirts are the best. Really cool design.

YohimbeArts

It looks great on the grey. Love the design and it's simplicity. I'd buy it if it was not so large though.

refreshhe x

it's nice... I like it on the blue :) Anyways, is it just me or do I see a face? I swear, that was the first thing i saw -_- I see an evil guy with slits for eyes, his nose, his smile, and a moustache.. seriously.

twiz

that red one owns! $5

jinx4848

it actually looks the best on pink... but i wouldnt wear a pink shirt, so red is good

jinx4848

oh and yea... if the logo was a little smaller, i would consider buying it

shut_eyes

red or navy. very nice.

Birdy

i like the red and the pink. good stuff, 5

ashla

it makes me think of that hoodie with the bones on the outside. some guy i didnt know commented, "wow, look at that. kid's so hardcore he wears his bones on the OUTSIDE." being facitious, of course.

i'm not too fond of it, but the heart ribcage is kind of cute.

BiggSteve777

I like the whiter ribs that you put on the red. I'd like to see that on the charcoal or black. The black ribs look good on pink.
$5
anything but green

deseptic

this is amazing love it 5$

xenocide

That looks so amazing on pink or the blue (which is my favourite colour, meaning I'd have to buy it of course). Very nice design and while I'm definately sick of seeing hearts, you've stylized this one very nicely and it works so well. 5$!!

SynthOrange

Thanks to everyone that voted. It's the last day, and well, I'll have my fingers crossed. I'm betting on pink! :D

Etan

i like it in red

Agency26

nice workie!

politics

charming. 5&£.

No account?
Join Us