Close
One second...

Alone

• by Merlaak
  • posted Jul 06, 2005
  • 23 Comments

Here's a sad little bunny. I don't know his name... no one does... maybe that's why they left him in his room all alone.

Watch this
Evilpinkie

Aw, poor bunny.I like it except for the shadow; I think it would look better if you smoothed it out a little bit.

i__say

PAINFULLY emo.

beliquits

Hm. Agree with evil.... shadow seems a bit off... but other than that, much love.

nins45

cute idea

microwavablpeeps

i like it alot. shadow maybe would be a more pale yellow or something

grayscale

I would think the light from the door would cast a rectangular anti-shadow. I'm being picky, but it's something I noticed quickly.

orangehat5

totally agree, Grayscale.

rectangle doors don't make circle shadows.

SynthOrange

The light from the door and the shadow from the bunny dont match up. One point perspective is what you're doing with the frame's light, yet your bunny's shadows are near parallel.

robofrance

okay, remeber that album by Korn that came out around '99 or '00? this bunny is totally reminding me of the album cover. Sorry to mention such a shitty band...I'm sure i just ruined everyone's day.

lesquelette

The rabbit is very cute bute the door bugs me.

Lybi

I think the light... Shoudln't be so round. But then again, I like sharper objects.

turkeymonkey

Real good..ill print this for you if you want..contact me.

labrat4life

I love this one...reminds me of the velveteen rabbit. $5

SCHOSR_I

i need to go hug my old stuffed animals...

Crin

The shadows should be MUCH longer with such a long perspective used. I like it alot!

2rde4rc

What adult would wear a shirt with a stuffed animal on it? Hot Topic material for sure.

onefantastic

it's the velveteen rabbit.

now i'm sad.

lenags

oh.. wow.. I know at least three people who would kill for it.
$5

yeoldecoco

Cute rabbit, stop the angst.

No account?