i-nlove ndeath

What does the text say?

Watch this
a-r

_it can´t be readed ! its just to illustrate ! =]

hac

is a very loko mano !!!

11eleven

I really like this, but I don't think the white text is necessary.

refreshhe x

^ what? i dunno about the text. it seems somewhat out of place and it just takes the focus away from the illustration..

like people wouldn't say 'wow that is one spiffy shirt', they'd say 'wtf does that say on your shirt?' anyways 5 for the design, but I wouldn't wear it =/

a-r

hey ! i thoght u were right ! But without the withe text don´t look any better at all ! ...but thanx // thoose comments always helps ! =]

lesquelette

interesting design, however I think you should work on the skull- make it more realistic.

applegrain

nicely done!

(and hey, i like the way the white text looks)

tBang

i was just workign on a similar concept.. and now im going to stop bc it is just that effin awseome looking.. i love this.. tre rad.

CIARAN DE PARR

Keep the text, it's a darkly delicious design!!!

megalynn

I have no idea what it means, but I LOVE it! I especially like the use of typography in the design. No worries if you can't read what it says.

denlinkbarmann

i like it, its one of those shirts that everybody talke about because they want to know what it says

SCHOSR_I

i love it!! i'm usually anti-drips, but they rock here!!!

xfromiashesx

hey man send me an email, im in a band and we need logos made thanks

salutethedawn@yahoo.com

thanks

spankie

i love it

Gamefreq

The text adds a very nice touch. $5.

The MCP

To the "salute the dawn guy" - Pal, stop spamming the boards please.

As per the t-shirt - we've definitely entered 14 year-old angst/goth territory here. I think you're looking at a shirt with very limited appeal, but a design that is interesting by itself.

amigovirgen

great for my gray days!!! 5

rufiedufie

love the shirt, shame its for silly used

heartonmysleeve

I love this shirt. I personally, love the white text. 5.

jamski3

this is a very cool shirt. I really like how the red and black start to drip on the bottom. I think you should keep the text, too. It's not a shirt that's supposed to be read anyway. Great job!

jayseeca

love it.

TFMdesign

take away the text because what happens if in a close examination the text says somthing like "fire firghter saves cat from the tree"

defstar

Keep the text.
Keeps the viewer wondering...

YouwithoutMe

i like this shirt a lot, and especially with the white text. Keep it!! If this doesn't get chosen by threadless talk to me and I'll hook you up, lol

nothingiscute

keep the type, please. kudos for using imagery that can easily be overused in a cool way. i dig.

pyrefly

lol, i also use text brushes in my graphics design, so i can understand when people tend to think the words are meant to be read... anyway,

i love the composition- it looks very professional, unlike a good many of the other entries i've seen so far!!

srfgrlrose86

I love it! I would wear it! I like the white text too!

No account?