i was a surgeon general

• by JSpirtos
  • posted Jun 29, 2005
  • 26 Comments

I would like this smaller, centered and white on black... yep I'm a picky bastard! 5 hearts all the way.

Watch this
blucow

generarl... hehe...

Nice, but why's his left eye look like's it's been raped? o_O

skipcronin

doesn't the face mask strap need to go over his ear?

thatsnotnormal

usually i love your style, but i just wouldn't wear this :/

however, your graphic is really well done none the less and you are really talented to work something like this up

Miss Olivia

I think it is well done for you to just have sketched it out. Sure, it is not as great as your normal stuff, but i know that you didn't spend that much time on it like the rest. Your ideas are great. lk;eoija;o ej oh sorry i just started typing in czek.

i LOVE it.

IT MUST BE PRINTED.
PRINT
PRINT
PRINT

oh yeah> i'd buy it 5$

MartyRyan

I like it. I like his eye, and it looks fine without the strap over his ear.

sporktastiq

bigggg. i like big. 5+$

velvetmelk

love that dark greyish color

why_ask_me?

oh man, i love this tons.

symmetrical

yeah - that's hot.. 5$ fa sho'

SCHOSR_I

scary scary scary. reminds me of The ring

ashla

this reminds me of my own art. being a narcissist, i'd wear this. in multiple colors.

best in either of the greens, the tan, or the white.

5$.

imxfake

I's definately would buy this shirt. It has this creepy look to it. I love it.. 5

hi5inferno

dont insult your audience with crappy drawings.

turkeymonkey

add a bloody hand with a tool and you got it. good start! or a bloody heart. for once i would be glad to see a heart on a shirt.

tantrangle

put more art in this... like graphics and stuff, spice it up. Use symbols to compensate the drawing. The drawing sucks very bad....

stuck with pins
stuck with pins profile pic Alumni

Yeah, I am aware of how crappy the drawing is. I do not normally draw this badly. Trust me.
Um, I wanted to draw a really sucky sketchy figure and see if anyone liked it as a different style. But it appears more people dont know what to say about it. So, I guess Ill just stick to my normal way of designing. Yeah?

<3

vampireswillneverhurtyou

wow. i like this though. you could have drawn it better. or at least taken more time.
but the basic point is nice... i guess.
hahah. raped eye. hahah.

superbecca

hahahaha raped eyeball.
i like it.

troninator

it's sort of ironical on the pink.

crazy-psyne

Love it! love it! I'd totally rock this. It must be printed.

No account?
Join Us