great idea

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
SRT10

thats sweet

matildaben

Good design, good use of grays; thinking for Western people who read from left to right, maybe have the "punch line" be the last one on the right instead of the left?

vampireswillneverhurtyou

your giraffe is cute. and so is the zebra. but wow, that thing on the left is sure disturbing.

Economos

on brown. perfect. with or without the title ! the title explains it for those who need an explanation, but the randomness of the statement without the title is what makes it a 5/buy for me!

stelam

Haha very neat. Awesome drawing. I'd soo wear this. 5

krebscout

wow. that face is freaking scary.

jacub82

Oh man, I started laughing out loud when I saw that face. I need it.

little_hobbit_feet

Awesome drawing, but animal stuffed heads aren't usually cocked like an animal would in nature.
They're generally pretty stoic and straight-on.

We_are_devo

fluffymcflufferson

I love this and I would buy it in a second. The drawing is so gorgeous, but I agree with matildaben - the guy's head should be far right, the last one you look at. Otherwise you see him first, then you say, "Oh, I get it," and then you look at the animals, which places less emphasis on the message. I'm not really sure about the colors though...

girlcalledheaven

deer heads are often angled in some dorky pose but the exotics definitely should be straight on. and the tiger would probably have an open mouth showing his scary teeth. and i agree with the suggestion that the human head should be on left. but overall i really like !

funkie fresh
funkie fresh profile pic Alumni

hahaha...the human looks like a scary ellen degeneres on crack or something. i bet u could use that face to scare off little children.

great idea

danegerous

love+buy=$500

man835
man835 profile pic Alumni

the human head is a bit too creepy for me, otherwise great.

craeon

CRAP. I love this. $5.

drumbum

$5 for me!

pinkerton

5+$

Though I don't think I would be as happy to be killed by aliens as that guy is.

pinkerton

Burgundy is the best.

txx

burgundy.

BMY

plz save the animal

BuriedAlive

agreed with praset

batbanana

dark green!

jayseeca

also love it, also think the human head should be on the other end

tripmachine

I keep coming back to just look at the human... that guys face is so screwed up.
I love it 5$

stuck with pins
stuck with pins profile pic Alumni

haha. oh my god. i first saw the giraffe and then my eyes moved over to that scary ass man. oh my god...
that's great. 5. i'm not sure if i'd buy it. it scares me.

<3

Thana

the green one yes

EvilCrows

Wicked. I would so buy this.

thatsnotnormal

wonderful concept! nice work, THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO ACTUALLY SEE THE GRAPHIC

boreas

typical GA stuff. every week. never fails. 2$ for mass producing tshirts for threadless submissions, when you should really just open up your own online store. seriously, you should.

designer_mac

Take out the necks and its perfect. Very funny very orginal! 4

chbeeston

I don't think i would wear it, but this kind of thing does well here. Nice graphic, only suggestion would perhaps be to put the human furthur down the line, maybe even last.

theslyestfox

alright. i agree about the man's head placement. but i think it should be stuck between the giraffe and the tiger. very good job on the illustration though. i love it, and know many people (mostly people who love animals) who would love it too.
i think it looks best on the grey, because the colors are all the same. i think the grey looks strange on other t-shirt colors, but i also think some non-pukey/dull colors would be good as options. I'm thinking that maybe it would look good if the illustration colors were just different shades of whatever color shirt it's printed on. (though you would need a lighter colored shirt to do this) i.e. light blue shirt with the animal heads being made out of darker/lighter blue shades. so the picture stands out, but also looks cohesive with the rest of the shirt. like the grey one, but with different color schemes.

I also think you should rename it something along the lines of:
just desserts
payback
comeuppance

mollyllom

Very funny, and great graphics! 5

indieflea

that's ridiculously funny.. whoever the artist is should have more shirts printed on threadless. there's so many good submitions by this artist. also the human head probably should be placed in the middle or last instead of first. burgandy and olive green are best but i agree with theslyestfox about light blue being best of all. i know everyone is saying this but it's true, this is beautiful artwork.

5 + $

Supr Mn Skvys

the human head looks weird...

Cassanova_Frankenstein

I TOTALLY agree with matildaben. since most people read from left to right maybe you should move the human head to the end as the "punchline".

ykcir

i'd buy it!

chhassin

this shirt is great!

Sidward

I love it. And you did a really beautiful job on the heads.

But I agree that the person should be on the right. It just makes more sense to me.

Kitteh

oh shit i love this! <33

jololli

I think the human head should be second last, far right would overdo it

artchimp
artchimp profile pic Alumni

as always, great job.

H Magoria

i pretty much agree with everyone about the head placement...I'd like the guy to be next to last on the right

and on burgandy

lub it 5$

juicyer

haha . yes!

xdork

brown or green looks very nice.
however, i would prefer the human head second to last on the right.
but it sure is amazing.
5/$

seeloth

I think it should be just the man's head maybe, or it should have different placement.
But I tub it.

downwego

that really freaks me out

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us