Close
One second...

Late Afternoon

interesting... i like it!

Watch this
tenrai

i always love image like this

girlcalledheaven

probably wouldn't wear it myself but i love the design!

bubu_killer

wow creepy it's grea!

SDG

not a fan of black shirts, id love this in a dark green or navy

usedmusic

ooooooooooooo i like this. center it though??

makeithappen27

no, keep it at the left bottom corner, if you center then it will take away from the reflection image.. i agree with SDG, i dont like black shirts but 5+$.

love the design, it caught my eye

with_the_worst_intentions

This needs to be higher on the shirt so it doesn't go over the seam.
Looks wonderful.

makeoutkid

interesting and very cool. not something i'd wear myself but i still love it.

chbeeston

Thanks for all your comments. Some of you mentioned a color change, would that help? I was originally hoping to put it on a dark (solid, not heather) grey, but Threadless doesn't seem to offer that, and I hadn't really considered putting it on something more colorful. I don't personally mind black, but it looks like some people do. Color recommendations? Any and all critiques are more than welcome. Oh and the reason it's over the seam right now is that the graphic actually ends there, it's originally from a picture and i was too lazy to fill that part in. I guess if they really won't print over a seam (which I don't understand, but whatever) then I will have to fix it.

Kristina

That's really cool and well done, but I don't see it as a t-shirt.

NotBeingOriginal

mmm, i love the feeling of this shirt. it does seem weird on a shirt but i like it, though i have so many black shirts as it is....

Jubano

love it....leave the colors...there something so vacant yet intriguing about such a stark contrast

betsuni04

oh, wow. super-d-duper. i'd buy that.

5+$

aberant

hells yeah

Roysterini

Nice design. Dunno if I'd like it on my t-shirt, but nice nevertheless

cartoonkiller

I love this. I so would wear it. Someone else might have said this already, but I don't think the design can extend past the seam on the bottom.

deseptic

awesome work, i think u should leave it at the bottom

stazzle

I love it. I'd definitaly buy

I_Think_Im_2D

Very, very, very, very cool. Keep it where it is in the color it is. It's perfect just the way it is.

5 & $

sailonsilvergirl

" I was originally hoping to put it on a dark (solid, not heather) grey, but Threadless doesn't seem to offer that, and I hadn't really considered putting it on something more colorful."

They have a dark grey. Very dark, nearly black.
See "Damned Scientists" and "MP(3)".

chbeeston

It wasn't in the PS template, so I didn't know. guess that'd be cool if they did... although some people seem to be liking the black. I dunno.

got borked

gnarly! centered and color change, and i'd buy.

FiShy FaCe

id buy this for my boyfriend its hot

GraphicDesign79

i'd buy this for your boyfriend too.

Carlin77

i like it on black. very cool

kansas

wow i love this shirt and id so buy it
i want it
so badly

Ry1400

caught my eye 5+$

_pseudonym

I love the design... it's something I would buy. I'd say offer it in black (my preference) and navy. Stick with the dark colors cause the contrast works well.

sarah_kwak

very nice :] 5$

Skitty

this is great. leave it just the way it is. 5 $

kansas

uh!
vote 5s er else haha
♥
just playing
but i love it so much
im so gonna get it for everyone
:]

JYL

Very Cool

explodingvinyl

I really do like the design, though I'm not sure it would work on a tshirt...

another_psychopath

i really like the design.. causes a strange feeling, somehow.. love black shirts, too (: 5

thatsnotnormal

it's nice, but hey who says the bright colors would ruin it? maybe a nice contrast.

i don't know i would have to see it but i would play with it because black shirts are too generic for me

design is wow

sheRANhard

I love to take photographs of just light coming through windows.
this makes me happy.

musicman8772

For everyone out there loving this shirt, be jealous! I have one! It does work as a shirt, and I'm witness to that. One of myt favorite pieces of clothing I own. It is amazing, I get compliments on it all the time.

No account?