Close
One second...

Hooter Number Three

• by Kallen
  • posted Jun 12, 2005
  • 28 Comments

How many third breasted people do you know? Cute owl tho, I could see it maybe in a connect 4 rack (uh) with owl and rooster chips designating night and day fighting each other.

This design really doesn't give much, it's also way too small on the shirt.

Watch this
x5x6x7

wish it didn't have the text.

fifty50

I think the text makes the image even better, but it could be placed inside the circle in white maybe. Other than that I <3 this.

Metaleyelash

Yeah better w/out text, adorable though!

babygracie

OWL IS VERY NICE....LOOSE THE TEXT...5 AND A BUY :)

RobinHood

Exactly, I agree that the text should go. Great design though, indeed.

rcmann

love the owl, not the text.

robynleigh

5 + $

Very cute. I love it!

symmetrical

it reminds me of some of the art in 'digital ash in a digital urn' the bright eyes album... big fan of combining organic stuff like plants with squares, shapes in general...

robofrance

ugh...bright eyes ):

starshaped

remove the words!

jefped

Well, I guess the words will have to go. Sorry fifty50, you're in the minority.

Consider the text GONE.

jefped

Sorchax

Lovely owl, text is ok. T-shirt would look a lot better in a brighter colour material and/or filling the owl design with some colour.

dyfrgi

The shading at the bottom of the owl makes it look like a weird smiley face. Otherwise, it's very cute. Definitely agreed that the text should go. Generally bleh on white shirts, though.

therethink

uh... isn't the text part of the joke?

Mythsnlore

The text was my favorite part... :( I just wanted the stars to continue below the branch, or maybe for the horizon to be more apparent.

ditzydeezy

i like it but could you change the shirt colour? like something more psychadelic. purple and red!

mad cat

the image is nice. The words aren't.
If the pic was black and white on a colored shirt (no text) it would be lovely.

unicornfluff

I'm not usually one to be against the text on most submissions, but I like the owl just by himself. If you want the 3rd boob reference to come across, than you definately need the text.
But I think the cute owl by himself, without alluding to breasts at all, would be a better shirt.

Baylee

I will give it a 5 and $ with the promise of no text

nice design

jess223

yah, the text is bad. adorable owl.

ivorylion

Does this remind anyone else of that stupid commercial for the ringtones of the "big eyed" singing bird? This bird looks identical to the one on the commerical and adding "Hooter #3" just solidifies the similarity to the commercial, considering that the ringtones are named in numerical order...if you have seen the commercial you know what I am talking about.

jefped

Ivorylion -- I swear I've never seen that commercial. Which company was it for?

I HEREBY RESCIND THE TEXT!

jefped

michellita

i love it i would buy it

ohcharles

lose the text, change the shirt colour. besides that, eee it's a uhu! $$$

gukid

cute!

No account?
Join Us