Close
One second...

DDR Freak

• by ar0ne
  • posted Jun 12, 2005
  • 63 Comments

i have no comment for this design, but what a funny game.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
bottlesandcans

maybe cool if i knew what it was.. but then maybe not

NeoDreamer

It's an arcade game where you really step on stuff and dance.

Nikinha09

Nice design, and if anyone has ever seen those kids at the mall arcade playing DDR than you'll know why its hilarious..

jellyzero

Really neat idea. Funny. :)

marctheundead

is this a real step chart? if so what song? ha ahahaha.

yes i play this game.

rstuart

for everyone, bottlesandcans is a jerk hole

boyinbrown

totally.

i dig those colors!
ill give it a 4 because i really dont like that game

boyinbrown

actually no, ill give it a 5 :)

Art is Hard

ill give it a 5$ cause im the DDR master lol..

pezman

i would feel somewhat ashamed with something that only said "standard" on the difficulty rating. bump that up to a heavy and now we're talking. also, i'm not familiar with that pattern, it'd be cool if you had a really unique pattern on it like afronova or that in the navy remix or something. i'd say 3. needs work.

Christina the Great

OMG! I love DDR! I would definitely buy this! It's so cute! I also really like the colors you chose.

little_hobbit_feet

Ok, I don't play the game, but this is damn funny.
Very cute and 4$.
(And the peach-on-brown? Nice.)

tripmachine

I am in love with DDR. Notice the username?

Mythsnlore

LOVE this. I second the request to make the level standard and the steps more difficult, then I'd buy it. Very nice.

Lucretiska

I'd like the design in blue on black, but otherwise I like! DDR is a fun game - not sure if I'd wear this because I depise 90% of the people who play it hardcore, but its fun non-the-less.

rydizzLe

you should make it so theres a million arrows on the step chart. that'd be master status. <3ry.

BluNova

OMG a ddr shirt! Awesome. <3 this. But yeah, make the level Heavy and make it a real song and it's MINE!!!

whiteflash124

Oh my god.
I want this shirt so bad!!!

I'd for SURE by that!!

AndreaColette

I liked the design until I realized it was Dance Dance Revolution. No props to you...

AndreaColette

That was a little harsh and I didn't mean for it to be. I really do like the design... I just don't like that it's so specialized.

AndreaColette

This is my third comment and then I'll shut up but I just want to say again I'm sorry that came out so rude - I hate being mean...

ar0ne

wicked comments..thanks ...
other one is in the making, but shhhh

ranunculus

Cracks me up! I think it would be even cooler if it was JUST the arrows. I'd buy it then.

sailon90

haha ok i'd buy it just because i tried DDR at the mall and looked like a total fool. good fun.

cthedancinleprechaun

as a HUGE ddr fan i think it would be awesome if you had a cool-looking pattern, cause the one you're currently using is a bit boring. I think something with freeze-arrows and such, since no one but ddr fans would really understand it anyway.

ar0ne

yeah ... but its only standard, i wanted to keep it simple and and not do anything too nutty

lemondrop

I love the idea and the composition of this! The only thing that I think would make it better would yes - have better dance steps. It's all a repeating jump pattern, give it a little more complication, like Tsugaru on HeavyExpertHardAsHell.

I also think you should make the colours bright - the game is very neon based.

GimmieDanger

I'm a big enough dork to totally appreciate this.

cstalhei

AWESOME, ANYONE FOR A GAME OF DDR? $5

FakenAngel

Great Concept but i hate DDR but I still give it a 5 cause of your work

DaintyBuffalo

OMG I <3 it. Threadless must print this!
$5

DaintyBuffalo

IF it doesnt get printed and you manage to print the design another way, please ge t in contact with me ^_^

pink_lynz

I would love to have a DDR shirt.

ELECTRIC_KiSS

Gawd I want this. Really bad. DDR rawks

xD

$5

Ezekiel

hah, i love this game. it made the arcade my second home.

that's a lot of double steps, reminds me of afro nova...

gukid

my girlfriend plays ddr. she could do those steps no problem.

klamjuice

love the design, hate the colors. i'd like something bright for such a lively game

bubu_killer

I love this game!!! Maybe if it was in more brighter colours then i would buy it.

chbeeston

I try to keep my DDR obsession in the closet as much as possible, so I don't think I'll be rockin this anytime soon. But, it's good to know people still play. Or at least still make fun of the people who play, cause that's cool too.

betsuni04

ddr owns my soul.

bonnie blank

how awesome is this? i love ddr. not that i`m any good or anything. i feel sorry for the people that live downstairs...

the-disorder

I'm a DDR nerd.

Bump it up to Heavy, and I'd be proud to wear it.

Considering I don't play on Standard.

zammykoo

lol ddr! i use to play this game nonstop.... too bad i kinda quit so i've gotten real rusty. =x

Cassanova_Frankenstein

since this is an arcade type game, don't you think you should put it on a more vibrant color?

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us