• by ar0ne
  • posted Jun 11, 2005
  • 30 Comments

its obvious, mother nature hates us :(

Watch this
i_heart_kara

i dont really like the font

mad cat

ditch the text, move the black "Cloud" closer to the potted plant, and center the whole design...
1 for effort...

GraphicDesign79

I like it with out the flower pot.

Dacia

I like it, lose the text and put it on a different color shirt and i'd buy it.

bortwein
bortwein profile pic Alumni

The relation between the 2 items just feels a little disconnected. I like both items together, but maybe they need to sit closer.

gadg3tg1rl

lose the flowerpot
like it otherwise

overdeferred

no no its the text and the black image that makes it so awesome.

but I do have to admit getting ride of the flower pot would make the over all design stonger.

and for god's sake, Don't listen to the above poster and "Center it"

seriously I love the location of it already. We already have enough centered T-shirts. we don't need more...

also spelling mother nature with all numbers = awesome

ar0ne

^^^ cheers...thanks

luckyfornothing9

don't center it and leave the flower pot, i think it kind of hold it together. the text is hard to read at first but once you get it it's totally cool

i love it the way it is

eternaLbLue286

ditch the text.
and enlarge image.
other than that, it's neat. :)

5thDownAndHopeless

itd be hot it you just ditched all of it but the flower pot..and just leave the flower pot dead center..

magpie blue

i think using numbers for the text is a great idea...

burrira

the best thing about this tee is the black blob. the double shadow doesn't work, the font is very difficult to read, and the little potted plant seems out of place. get rid of everything else and keep the blob.

Stealworld

Yeah I disagree with centering. In fact, The whole thing really works when I loo at it long enough. 5$

bouncinonbubbles

the flower pot doesnt really go with the design... its just kinda akward. even with that i still think its great.

nimmie

the pot doesn't belong

motorama

It seems that the pot illustration just doesn't go with the rest of the shirt--either dump the pot, or make it a black silhouette like the cloud.

ykcir

i like everything but the font; it's near impossible to read.

Ava Adore

nice and simple

j2o

i like it, dont like the font but id still prolly buy it..

GypsyRose @--}-

like i tell my friends loose the pot
oddly clever

ar0ne

ahhah

platypuszero

don't listen to these people... this concept is great! I love the off center and especially love the metrocloud.

fireant202

i love the concept and the desing. but its a little off balance. id move everything up and to the rite.

sailon90

the numbers thing, its nice

Teknocraze

I like the design, but I'd like to see it without the pot and with a different font.

genna

The text is kind of hard to read...

old-concussion

get rid of the pot, the text is hard to read... other than that, i like it

jensen5

Hey Aaron - Can I use part of this design on my demo cover? I really dig the design and think it would make a nice front for my (rock/indie rock) EP. I'm at jensen5@gmail.com.

Thanks!
Cody

No account?
Join Us