Close
One second...

Pigmato, yum

Thank you, science.

Watch this
Daffy_501

Funny AND cute! I'd buy that for a dollar!

innocent

I would assume that it's positioned there because it's in your belly - I'm not sure how well that will work on cotton though.

It's a lovely little illustration - I'd eat it!

ryankeedotcom

Nice illustration...the placement is extremely weird though...

mr_close_enough

you could write children's books for obese children

AFishCalledAmy

I agree with the previous comments, the placement it a little off, but I LOVE the design and the colors.

flourpower

adorable - once you fix the placement

Pumpkin32

No... He's supposed to be down that low, right? Yummy, yummy, yummy... I've got pigmato in my tummy! I like it.

summerwear

why the queer placement of the pigmato?
center it!

Kallen

leave the placement! One of the better ideas I've seen lately for sure. How about a vine of these puppies growing?

wemetnnam

no vine, i like it simple. great illustration.

TO ALL VOTERS: Don't vote based on the placement. I'm sure if this is selected then the placement will be corrected.

AdmlSnackbar

great, but too close to my crotch

shhhhhhquiet

First, thanks all for the comments.
I would love to illustrate books for obese children, or maybe run the next ad campaign for ConAgra..

Why the obsession with having everything centered on the chest? Isn't that so, like, 1990? I thought it would be amusing to have it hovering around the belly.

man835
man835 profile pic Alumni

i dig the placement, and want a pigmato.
5$

ponyshow

freaking fantastic. 5$.

fifty50

just my opinion (obvs) but the placement is very poor, unless you really want to have a pig on your belly. not sure many people would, though. I love the image though :)

Wildy

Like some of the others, I'm not sure about the placement, although I appreciate that it's an original idea. As for the image itself, I love it! Cute idea!

RjThreadless

I thought it was a pigapple. Thats a cool idea since so many dead pigs get an apple stuffed in its mouth.

ah well

line2

perfect! 5$!!!!!

Derreko

great graphic but it needs better placement

Roysterini

Placement is not very conventional, but that's not a bad thing. The Pigmato is hardly the norm either! hehe

Cool.

jollyroger

That is effin' brilliant

Dirtysweet

Today I put a pigmato between to slices of bread and it was like having a ham sandwich with tomato, gnarly. The only downside to pigmatos is that although a vegetable, it's got all the fat and calories from pork.

funshy

I'd love a center placement...4+ still...

teethwire

If you change the placement I'd have sex whilst wearing this shirt.

dyfrgi

Center it on the chest, and I'll buy it. 5$

Glynis33

the colors are perfect. i want this shirt now!!

Dave Evans

The illustration is cute as hell, but the placement says my bladder is a pigmato. I always like to pull that part of my t up over my buckle, if that makes sense. So cute illy, great colors, i'd buy it if the placement was somewhere better. Perhaps over the heart? (uncentered)

cthedancinleprechaun

love the pig. great combination-tomato and pig. The placement is certainly wierd. It's kinda strange having it in the stomach region. Really good though, i'd buy it.

SlicedBread

this is great...the illustration made me giggle, and i happen to like the placement. a shame the name can't be seen anywhere, though. pigmato has a certain ring to it. 5 and buy (i have a thing for pigs, methinks).

bananaphone
bananaphone profile pic Alumni

dont think the placement is too good but the concept/illustration is awesome.

davidson turtle

nice combo of two things i like.

i would buy this shirt for sure... 5$

No account?
Join Us