Close
One second...

flower/power

Robots are the best. I know I am not alone in thinking this. There have been plenty other robot-based designs, I know this as well.

BUT I CANNOT STOP THINKING ABOUT ROBOTS.

So here is a design with a robot.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
johnsore

lol, For some reason this shirt makes me sad.

skybluedaylight

This shirt makes me wanna cry...right before I buy it. Good job, I hope it gets printed! :)

dekTC11

makes me wanna give the little robo a hug
very nice
5 and $

Capgun

I feel bad for him. But I wouldn't wear this.

kurtxwasxshot

love it. makes me smile :)

masterix

me encanta es realmente buena

ingole

I love this shirt. I would buy it in a heartbeat.

gleek

Great shirt! I want it!

SemantiTheft

Looks like a toaster... wouldn't have immediately thought "robot." Cute idea.

tyz

haha, cute idea.

Spoonboy

I heart this.
5+£

unicornfluff

Adoribly sad and twisted. I'd buy it.
Maybe make the flower pink, so that it stands out and is irresistably unacheivable?

pseudonymjones
pseudonymjones profile pic Alumni

The design works on another level if you imagine that he wants to destroy the flower.

fastthumbs

the flower can't be pink - 4 colors, and im pretty sure there are 4 greys in there. anyway, though, 5$ - i can see it on the threadless homepage.

pseudonymjones

Too right, fast - I'm maxed out on colors. Theoretically, I could change the flower color since white is only used there and in the outlet (which could easily be made a shade darker), but I don't think pink would look very good amidst the blues and grays.

konno

very wearable.

girl_hits_lorry

Aww, poor little thing! He needs a cuddle ._.
$555 :D

Barkon

Nice. Simple but with energy. I just get a kick out of those little off-kilter wheels! Two comments: It appears to only have three colors right now. I wonder if if it would be too cheesy to give the robot's eye and the flower's center the same color. This would make the connection between the robot and the flower a bit stronger. Also, I don't think the flower needs the border.The outlet plate has no border and it works just fine, while the flower border seems unnecessary.

Still, sweet work. I'd so buy this.

itgirlragdoll3

Wow. I <3 it. I'd definitely buy it.

handle_taken

I really, really hope this gets printed.

Tyralion

I lurve it. I guess pretty much everyone can relate to this emotion. Print this, Threadless!

Treshe

ooowwh, cuute!
but another color pleeease

PlasticMoney

Very Creative.

I really hope it gets printed.

I would buy it in a second.

pseudonymjones

(There really are four colors. White, light gray, gray, and dark gray.)

Barkon

yup. I was just informed by a friend that I miscounted the colors. I was a bit loopy after a two-hour workout last night and that added to my natural loopy-ness made me less than attentive. I'd still buy that durn thing, though!

AsmodeousJones

I want two! I hope it gets printed. I would really love to see the flower in another colour, though. Perhaps yellow?

J Danger

i really like this design, hope it gets printed

Robot!

Robots are rad.

5$

motivated

if this isn't printed- i'll cry.

wio

zuper da puper !

watercolornight

This is SO great. So... ok I'm gonna say it, adorable. And sad. But just wonderful. Great job :D

pipp

Very clever and well-executed idea...$ 5+

fastthumbs

I'VE GOT IT! because you aren't using the shirt's color as one of your 4, change the shirt to yellow. Then you can outline the flower and have it a different color. I'd still buy it like this, but i look better in yellow. Plus that would satisfy what everyone wants.

love it still

vebelfetzer

Sad and hilarious at the same time. Would buy in black. 5$

fifty50

I don't usually use the word "cute" to describe things, and I don't usually choose to either, but this design definitely falls under that category.

-_-

chiefmc

maybe the robot can only see in black and white? leave the shirt color as it..id buy for sure

icanseeforever

so cuuute! the poor ikkle robot. sold!

Emocore

It's not aesthetically shocking to me, but it did pop a little "eee, awww" out of me.

I like it, but then I don't. I don't know, it's cute. 4.

tbonegrl

FABULOUS. 5 $

tbonegrl

I think this is my current fave shirt

snacktivity

at least you acknowlegded the fact that there are alot of other robot based designs.

robot in peril

I think it is an excellent design that needs to be printed.

finkenstein
finkenstein profile pic Alumni

why no print? whats the hold ups yall?

rose11

Aw! That's so cute! But sad! I really really wanna buy it!

Keep it the same color.

kakchan

That is so adorable and sad! I would totally buy it.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us