• by vicki2314
  • posted May 25, 2005
  • 26 Comments

Comments Welcome!

Watch this
sporktastiq

this shirt is awesome. 5+$$

jer35

looooove the aqua on the burgundy...but im having a little bit of trouble figuring out exactly what the design is.. a motorcycle?

vicki2314

lol i see the motorcycle... its the wheel bearing, haha.

think of it as science deconstructed, oh yeah and "coalescence" means 'to come together as to form a whole'

Negz

Thats a really cool design! Love it!

joeG

cool ... design ... \5/....

monkey joe

intresting ...cool stuff love it , like a project range ...5

dropowtt

i like the design, and it's best on the blue shirt in my opinion, but something seems off...maybe too big...

Happy_Phantom

It looks like Eli Whitney on crack ;)

bittasweet

It's a little too busy. Too much drama.

Cassanova_Frankenstein

I like it, particularly the bright blue on the red, but not the placement.

Uncle Martha

I think that the placement is okay. I prefer the burgundy/blue combinations to the yellow/black. I absolutely LOVE the technological mish-mash; my favorite thing being that it makes no apparent sense at all. Far too many things are sensible, if you ask me (which you didn't).

crimes

reminds me of brand new merch.

it's much too busy.

Boomer319

aqua on burgundy is rad.
shrink the image.
good placement.

BlueMagoo

I don't like it off center, but besides that it's interesting

jaedho

While I do not think the design really does it for me the size, placement and aqua on burgandy all do.

Shangri-la

huh. i love this, but i think it's way cool black on yellow, but i think i'm the only one. really sweet design. everything is working for me on this. especially the outlet top left.

bizrodian

I like it, but I'd prefer it to be yellow on black, I think.

allsop

I would buy this in orange.

//_bren

know what would look even more delicious than aqua on burgundy?
aqua on red. id buy.

jhkasdf

What if it was monochromatic? Like navy blue on dark blue or dark grey on black?????

vicki2314

yeah i had lots of color combinations but i don't have flash to show them all! so i sacrificed more choices for a detailed image.... sorry guys!!

thanks for all the comments though i really appreciate it! i think i'll shrink it just a bit and try it center again, although i personally get tired of putting things dead-center all the time

hypesaid

i love the design.

Jolt

Not at all a fan of motorcycles, but wicked design. Now if only you could do something about the colours...

No account?
Join Us