One second...

point

let the butterflies go.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
pipps

I think u ppl have a hangup on butterflies... flowers in the attic was way cool, but now everybody's tripping on butterflies... enough already!

imp

Too similar to Flowers in the Attic.

ScarletSpider

yeah, i agree. it's too similar to Flowers in the Attic.

thornykins

I love the colors. I hope this gets printed. I don't care if it's similar to Flowers in the Attic.

whitedogbobby

i only saw flowers in the attiic after i submitted this. i did go" damm...... someone got there before me!" i have actually 4 other versions. oh well.

captainfantastic

I like this more than flowers in the attic. ( Except the shirt colour.)

crispe

steve o?

Iwouldbejosh

i like this more than flowers in the attic, but i doubt they would print it since it's so similiar.

Mindlessniq

Absolutly love it.
Change nothing.

thewebguy

sorry dude, this will never get printed.

tigermouth

i only saw flowers in the attiic after i submitted this.... Zzzzzz

charlotte sometimes

too bad that it looks so much like flowers in the attic...because it does look great, really :)

I_play_clitar

maybe you should change the shirt color?

looby_lu

nah i totally love these colours, nicely un emo colour cmobo if you know what i mean

mollyBjolly

i usually hate butterflies but this works. change nothing

robotgirl.

this is lovely. and i like the colour shirt as it is. :-)

teee

awesome! i like it exactly how it is!

monkey joe

me too~ !! great

sometripe

This is a really cool design, but it is a little too similar to Flowers in the Attic I think. Maybe instead of butterflies have actual flowers coming out? It's already sort of got a kind of hippie/retro feel to me, so flowers would probably work well.

minthe

i really enjoy this, but i am thinking maybe not butterflies. either way, love the color scheme and the graphic itself, awesome design. nice job.

hannieo

I really love how you pulled this off... Like everyone else, I think it's too close to flowers in the attic...
But I'll give it a 4

rockpits

I absolutely love this shirt for some reason. I just think it's really clever how you've done it. I really want one o_0

Farren

I really like this shirt. It's pretty cool.

Sensoz

Right, looks like Steve-o! Ha!
Anyway, nice design - male version of FITA.

danajean87

It looks like two different pictures...I think it would be better if you carried some of the color into his face, and some black sketch lines over to the butterflies, that would make it flow a bit better.

supQT

LOVELOVELOVELOVE. for some odd reason. $5?

Fl5 Cowboy

i think this is so much funkier than flowers in the attic. i'd buy!

Janus42

dang, I wish this would be printed. Cause even though I own FITA and love it, I would happily wear this tee ass well.
Good job, dude...Seriously. I love it.

imtoolazy

getty images.

letsbeheros

ya this is like Flowers in teh Attic, but i kind of like this one better, less violent and i think it's really neat. $5!

missingno

the shirt color is good with the dude's expression

but i think you should have something more creative than butterflies:/

robofrance

Words cannot descrobe how much I love this shirt! I want to have this shirt so badly! Awesoooooome!

kingshit

No Its Not Like Flower In The Attic--It is Flowers In The Attic--its jocked--I'd still buy it though5$

kingshit

Not on yellow though and drop the pink--some fags might wear pink but call me old fashion

DreadQueen

It's cool, but a little too Flowers in the Attic-esque

herekittykitty

if this wasn't such an icky-coloured shirt (love the design, make the shirt available in black though) i'd definitely buy it.

Peglegpogostick

Never thought I'd see the day that "Flowers in the Attic" would get an Austin Powers twist.

And no, that's not a good thing.

robofrance

This is at least a thousand times better than flowers in the attic. I love it more than anything else...

sharpelly_scarew

Even though it's similar to FITA, this is a good design whitedogbobby.

You've got more great shirts in you, I'm sure.

klamjuice

i LOVE the colors.

removedastars

i like it but it's alot like flowers in the attic

cutefriend1984

I like it a lot. I like it better than Flowers in the Attic actually.

winkee

i like that there isn't an actual gun and that the dude's head is not exploding
i like it better than flowers inthe attic...

doodlebug

I like it, I really do. It makes me sad that it isn't original. Maybe you could use the colors on something else. :(

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?