Close
One second...

Pancake vs. Waffle

funny concept

Watch this
Strawbs

Strange concept. Maybe you should have "VS" written in syrup

RoCocoa

I think the concept is funny, but the execution could be a little better. For instance, the font seems out of place.

Roboshobo

fuck these playa haters. thats the best shirt ever. i have no idea why. but55555555$$$$$$

brendano_co

agreed on the font. love the idea though!

Iwouldbejosh

Strawbs is right about the text. I think that there should be something on the back too. Maybe a mound of batter with syrup splattered on it or something.

sk8ordie1090

would buy it if vs. was written in syrup

SellTheSunrise

agree about the syrup..but love it

whirzle1

sweet breakfast boobs

Sara Richard

Love it, I have this argument with my friend about this all the time. I'm more a pancake person tho.

little_hobbit_feet

Another "don't like the "vs" font.
If you're going to have it be all 8-bit looking, make the pancake and waffle look like the eggs and pickles and bun from Burger Time. (Don't really do this, because I love the pancake and I love the waffle. I'm very close to putting 5$, but because I don't like the vs, it's just 5.)

Essie.F

I have this battle every weekend. I would wear it to the cafe! (Usually it's pancake vs french toast though.)

JSpurlock

BEST FREAKIN DESIGN EVER!

shirtman

by FAR one of the best designs yet. good work.

shirtman

maybe they should hold knives pointed at each other. for some reason the syrup thing isn't doin it for me.

deathxcab

I love it. Love it. Love it.

Since this is a daily battle for me. $5

razberryswrl

most definitely THE best shirt here. I want to marry you and have your babies.

deldelface

sotp gettin gyour friends to vote for you..artist=no.

robotsinthegarden

Waffles. Definitely waffles.

Awesome shirt. But I'm afraid I'll have to agree on the font for "vs". Though I don't know about the syrup thing, that might take away from the simplicity. A rounder font would work just as well.

fergi

do whatever with the font, just don't touch the waffles! i love the handling of the color and line...it just makes me happy. very happy.

anquist

This is lovely. I agree, change the "vs," syrup is a great idea.

RaeKuusou

the panckae and the waffle look absolutely perfect, but the "vs" is horrid in that pixel font.

the syrup letter idea someone had is good, or maybe just a handwritten looking vs.

ranch phone

that one is awesome.. the font doesn't matter

likewoah

I would buy this. The first thing I ask people when I meet them is "Waffles or Pancakes?"

fairygurl06

I'm just a hunger hippo, so i put my pancake ON my waffle! Mmmmmmmmm...a syrupy "vs." Yum! I may frequenlty find myself pulling this shirt out of my mouth!

UmbrellaJane

Ha. The age old battle.

Sylinca

Love it, but agre on the pixel vs to change. Handwriting or syrup, don't mind. Very good. 5$

I Dare

Reminds me of that Mitch Hedberg joke. So $5

kleopatrick

$5

I would buy this in a hearbeat. I LOVE me some waffles.

DinkDonk

love this.

to the max.

i hope it wins!

xo

Dangalang

Oooh I love it!

sammyco

er....

enamel

I LOVE the idea and the design... but the placement is too near the boobs for me. Wait... is it supposed to be like that? Am I missing the point?

TeaTime

word to whirzle1.

t_sure_t

hahahaha......

I THINK YOU SHOULD WORK ON THEIR EXPRESSION...LIKE MORE ANGRY....BUT THE IDEA IS FANTASTIC...

bigbadbagelboy

Friggin sweet dude
the best ive seen today

Asawaki

Aodrable!!!!! I would so buy it with different font! Methinks you should just write VS yourself... same sorta style as the drawing. Then I would buy it SO SO fast.

For now, 4$

shoulditurnthisupforyoudenver

i want this shirt as soon as possible

if you dont fix the font i dont care
i'd still buy

but alas, if i cant get it this time around, i'll defnitely buy with a handwritten or syrup vs

dinklexu

agree with the font suggestions, but other than that i think this is great!! $5

ClatieK

Agree with the earlier comment on "breakfast boobs." Such great personality on the illos, though!

green jellybean

great concept n graphic, change the font and id buy it

Lynnia

oh man, that's spiftacular. i agreee with the syrup idea too, although it's great the way it is.

five + buy

sliester

I looooove this, too bad i missed the scoring for it.

No account?