Close
One second...

rotropolis

so in the future Maxx Steele gets his suction cup ass replaced with actual legs? sweet. 5.

Watch this
Gamefreq

Woah! o_o

Awsome!

dalanhilton

Holy crap, I must have this shirt. I registered for the sole reason of voting for it. I LOVE IT

EZFL

Excelent illustration. So many people submit robots, but most of them are badly drawn. This one is great. 5 and buy.

craeon

5, $, and shiz....

shittakind

this robot rocks, but i dont like the background, not even as a contrast..... 5 for the robot!

label

Love it!

tofuesque9

I like it. It has a great sense of depth, and it's not just another nauseatingly boring robot. Well done.

br0n

Beautiful illustration! Crisp and clean, I like it. $5

Swingchild

This is wonderful. Well, well done.

jackk

someone got skills
$5

Lucretiska

I love the robot and background, and I can understand why it would be a grey shirt - but d***it, I HATE grey shirts! They just look so terrible, and its sad when good designs get put on them.

DAVIDMY

nice:) like it

artdafool

Dat robot is great !,Not sure if it really sells da concept though
so, $ 4

lucyj

you must be... retard ---polis!!

dolly

Woooooooooooooooooooooow!!! lovelovelovelove! wantwantwantwant!!!

Economos

i really like your style - and i love the perspective of the robot walking away from the city which you acheived with angle, shadow, color... the whole shebang. unfortuntely i don't like robots on my shirts - i still give you a 5 for your talent, though... just not a buy for me. good luck in the competition.

cintrao

So Good ! The colors are great!

averagehiggins

So many robots lately. But this one is awesome something serious. 5$

jost

just plain solid work. nicely done. i'd probably prefer a blue robot on the grey shirt.

stumps4arms

I like the design, although I'd change the background color.

agentx

This is EXCELLENT!!!!

zool

Great robot, but I have seen this illustration on getty images today, did you do the artwork there?

podtek

Thanks for all the kind comments :)
In answer to zool, you have seen a different version of this robot
on Getty images and yes I did the artwork :)

NightDragon

Excellent illustration and color choices. $5

rawraws

Shhhhwwiiingg... $5

Silent Bobb

I don't care what people say about the overabundance of robots, this beats 99% of robot shit out there. 5 and a BUY

systemspiders

That robot has long ass arms! Still a 5 tho.

TheRoboChicken

Amazing robot! Made me cum a little..

Staplegun

This is ORGASMIC.

robotsinthegarden

The only thing better than a robot is a robot with a really wicked design. I would buy this in a heartbeat.

hola

This robot kicks, lasers, tazers transforms and bombs all the other robots to bits. FIVE, dude

thatjessekid

Beautifull robot. Nice backdrop. I even like the coloring

Im a sucker for robots too. [5]+[buy]

indie_andy

hyperventilates
MUST...HAVE...

toe-melon

maaan. love your work with the robot.

le anomaly

Cute robot. 4$

SvFXd00

nice....... 5! buy!

junesix

You can never have too many robots. Very original robot design and I love how the golden color pops against the city in the background. Great work with the light perspective and shading - really adds to the dramatic effect. 5$ all the way.

neon dust

aw I wish this had made it.

Spatial

Another top design which neeeeeeds to be birthed into real life

Great design

jimmiiko

I want this shirt. it may be printed someday.,..

andyg

This is a great design. It should be printed!

uncle

great design...i love it...way to to go bro;)

wireheadsfx

Well, done very well done! I just cant get enough robots! but a robot on a shirt and I will buy it, ....does that make me bias...;)

well done!!!

No account?