level9.ganon

"That's hoTT"
- Nicole Ritchie

dzinerik

it makes my pants get tight

lala78

Nice concept...Type treatment is smart & sexy. I'm buying....5

Dali80

kids got street smarts! Enrique likes it. Damn sexy.

xconzo

weird hair.

Stowe

Think your cool don't you? You may not be cool but you do good stuff. I like it.

CarlitosWAY

This kid must not have a hair fetish. Regardless I'll buy & give him a high 5!

milkyretina

your figure seems a little off. boobs aren't perfect circles coming out of armpits. and for some reason i can't help being mildy put off by this design. i'd rather see a tshirt that doesn't explicitly compare hot women to boring women.

pavement

Milkyretina,

This design is kinda for Maxim magazine. Not shape....though I do enjoy their articles on dieting.

carlsagan

Ha! Shape magazine. I like that magazine. .....wait a minute.... come to think of it I'm offended too!

baby-be-bop

hmm...
at first i thought the hair was a giant turd.
is that bad?

LeslieHav

Kinda looks like cool type to me. I likey.

the_modest_jerk

dont you just wish that were your girl?
haha...no? ok...

luckycharms88

Why is this submitted twice? By two different usernames?
I still don't like the hair going up, it looks so akward.

I'm a girl, I'm not remotely offended, and I actually like the way he illustrated the hottest 100 women with the girl symbols in the background. And the chest? I'm sure it's that was because of the angle at which she's standing. It looks fine to me.

pavement

Logged in twice by mistake. I had my friend resubmit my entry after I thought it didn't work for me. I submitted a day before the deadline & I didn't have access to my computer. He had the artwork & did me a favor by resubmiting it to make sure it got in. Thanks for the feedback. Sorry for the confusion.

-S

No account?
Join Us